1st grow ever

I’m outta likes otherwise I’d like ur comments

1 Like

lol all good. Molasses isn’t a whole lot of help with bottle nutrients. That’s something I will throw into an organic soil now and then but it won’t do you any good with chemical nutrients

2 Likes

WOW-- and you guys wonder why this place is starting to get as bad a rep as Roll It Up??
NOT how you welcome newbies-- and yes- Pat has some good points- but ZERO ‘‘bedside manners’’… not just on here either— just saying…a definite pattern.

1 Like

Schultz bloom plus is what I’m using is that not good onlys it every other week this last week was the last time I was using it cause I just gonna run water now last month or so it’s a sativa so do they take longer to flower ???

Schedule for watering a gallon a piece every other day to every couple days I pick my buckets up I rotate my plants 180 every 6 hours I switch my plants spots every morning cause o got the MH on one side the HPS on the other side I got a box fan an oscillating fan in room a small exhaust fan an I have another fan by the screen door blowing air in

1 Like

THANK U ya dude was the unapproachable one than he flipped out I don’t need any interaction with that dude I don’t care if he’s the best in the world

What’s reddit by the way whatever the place he assumed I came from

Yes sativas if it’s a pure sativa usually flower longer.
Do you have access to Remo, Jacks, canna, fox farm, Gaia green, or anything like that? I’m not sure where your at and I know you some are might be hard to get.

1 Like

How big is your room?

Shultz and pretty much anything with ammonium based compounds will really force your plants to feed. I’d recommend using that at half strength or doing feed, water, feed or feed, feed, flush. It’s not some awful food source, just ‘strong’. You may see nitrogen build up using it as frequently as you are. It says slow release but it has both slower releasing and immediate release nutrients.

1 Like

It’s in a box it’s called Schultz bloom plus it’s great I use the Alaskan 5-1-1 during veg till they go in flower mode

1 Like

How much to a gallon do think I should mix than I honestly didn’t understand the whole mixing part so again a friend of a friend told me 1 tablespoon

1 Like

Its hella hot in there. Thats y leaves are curling down. Running from the heat/light. Digital thermometer will help.

Peace.

1 Like

It’s really not a room it’s like a tent I made it lmfao it’s JANKY I know but it works lol it’s maybe a 5x5

3 Likes

Holy hell! 1000w is all you need there.

2 Likes

Thank you ya it does get hot 90s just as I told u in other post lol I know it’s not good but it’s only like that for few hours not like it’s 12 hrs a day 7 days a week

Please explain.

1 Like

From what I can see online, I’d drop that to 1 to 1.5 teaspoons if you’re going to feed each water. Then maybe look into jacks classic after if you’re ordering from amazon.

1 Like

I only feed it every other week 1 week straight water 1 week bloom than back to straight water I’ve maybe gave em 2 weeks of feeding past month

So don’t give it a tablespoon a piece of bloom just 1½ teaspoon

1 Like