1st grow ever

Exactly what is a sativa landrace heirloom

You are getting very close brother. Nice looking shots.
One thing i would caution you is to be sure when looking at trikes, you are looking at BUD trikes. Trikes on the leaves get finished a lot earlier than on the buds.
Looking perfect though. Congrats.

5 Likes

Yes sir thank u I was trying so damn hard this lil microscope hooks to ur phone so 1 hand microscope 1hand phone lmfao it’s a process but yes I will take pic of the main cola would that be better

Yes an I don’t wanna do that mistake by harvesting to early thank u friend I appreciate it

Mine are at 49 days i think. Youve seen how far along they are. I think another week to a week and a half on mine. Thats just my Chunky Junky. I have other plants that were started the same day. They are no where near that CJ. They are probably Halloween Weed.
Aint nothing wrong with taking a sample bud, dry it on top of your tv. A day or two and see if you like it. And adjust from there.

So I should go an cut a lil nugget off for a tester ok from where off plant top bottom middle

Sure. Why not. I would take a bud from the middle. Not the larfy buds. A nice bud about midway up the plant.
Look at the trichomes closely and make a mental note of what it looked like at this point. Dry and smoke. See what you think.
Be aware tho. Dont be disappointed it will get a lot better flavored and buzzy after cure. This will give you an idea of what its like at this point. Hell, you might like early harvest weed better, ya never know. Good luck muchacho.

3 Likes

Im so excited to pick u bud it’s Christmas today lol

Think it will dry out if I put it in sock drawer or what would u do

1 Like

Yup i agree… its getting close… but you can tell how long you have to go by looking every single day around the same areas of the plant… ( doesn’t mean dont check all areas)

But for maturity comparison that is literally what i am doing… i can see mine getting some darker day by day… and at the speed they are doing it i can tell i have no longer than about a week for that lpc x bubblegum

So with yours… start posting pics like this every day it will help alot judging how fast this is happening with your particular strain…
And give a very good idea of how long at the most you might have left before its too far…

From what i see in the pics my guess would be around 2 more weeks tops… but it could go longer if they dont brown up fast etc

So thats what id do brother… take a pic of them a day…

1 Like

Yes sir @Terpsnpurps I will post everyday here on our thank u guys I appreciate it ALOT

1 Like

3 Likes

They look good man … this is the fun part :+1:

1 Like

THANK U for the compliment it means a lot coming from u an yeah no kidding this is the exciting part checking each day see if they coming down yet lol what cycle of light/dark are u running

1 Like

12/12 for flower… 18/6 for veg

2 Likes

Im going by the percentage of amber … i want it to have more of a stoney couch lock effect … so more amber typically causes that… unless its a strict sativa… those wont couchlock you no matter how amber etc…

Ya I doin same except I’m finishing off with. 10/14

Exactly :100: same what I’m aiming for COUCH LOCKED ZOMBIFIED high lmfao

1 Like

Wouldnt 14 be bad? Causing it to wanna reveg?

2 Likes

14 dark 10 light