1st grow ever

We do light/dark so 10/14.

Looking great broham.

Snip a bud off put in brown paper bag behind TV. 3-4 days later you can test it. I have 2 bags currently behind my TV. Again great job.

Peace

2 Likes

An THANK U on the clarification on light to dark Iā€™ll correct that I cut a bud couple hours ago put it sick drawer but I just put in paper bag behind t.v. someone else mentioned put behind TV but I didnā€™t know that he meant in paper bag behind TV so I just did that THANK U OG brother

2 Likes

Should be able to taste it by Thursday

Gotta feeling its gonna b fire

1 Like

Ya Iā€™m hoping Iā€™ll let u know what it tastes like

How about if you took half gram or so, and just nuked it a few seconds or a minute or two and give that a quick trial? Iā€™d not be able to keep myself from doing that. Probly a bad idea, eh?

1 Like

I know I wanna smoke it now but my wife picked me up a jar of GRAPPLE from dispensary lol

1 Like

heh, i bet yours is way better. :boom:

1 Like

Iā€™m hoping it is I really am hoping it is thank u for the kind compliment my friend

1 Like

Microwave aint it. I agree that your fresh buds will be better

1 Like

That would be awesome if itā€™s better than their weed Iā€™d be so stoked lol

I think the TV dried bud will be better and in a month or 2 with a proper dry itā€™ll be up there with the best.

Hang plant in a cool dark room. Like 60Ā° and if possible 60% rh relative humidity.

I use a bathroom to dry. No idea the temperature or humidity. You got this.

2 Likes

Heads up. My WORST attempt at growing produced as good, if not better than any dispo weed i have smoked. I think you will be way happy and WAY wasted.

5 Likes

He sure will @BigMike55 I literally just left a post about the awesomeness of bagseed. The names help for tracking purposes I guess but at the end of the day it comes down to the grower. If you know how to grow youā€™ll get fire from any seeds you touch. You can buy a $100pk of seeds but if you canā€™t grow you wonā€™t get nothing close to whatā€™s advertised, if anything. The seeds donā€™t grow themselves, it takes the grower to bring out the best potential from that seeds genetics. Thatā€™s the real secret to growing good weed.

2 Likes

Im not real good at growing. This is a top in my tent right now. Sucks! Right?

7 Likes

Dammit mikeā€¦ that looks like shit! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Seriouslyā€¦ so nice bro!

3 Likes

Ya I agree with Terp that looks like shit chip it down throw all of in box with my address LMFAO :joy::joy::joy: but DAMN those look so good I wanna take a bite OUTA of it

2 Likes

Iā€™m outta likes already dang it

60x and higher is best for seeing bugs like mites. LED lights are cheap these days. What size tent are you in. I didnā€™t see.

1 Like

I donā€™t know I made it lol :laughing: think itā€™s 4x4 or 4x5 I definitely made mistakes so my next one will be better

2 Likes

Shit I canā€™t afford those wife an I just got the ok from bank to buy house so weā€™re in process of that so I canā€™t splurge right now thank u for the info I appreciate it friend

1 Like