1st grow ever

What a beautiful day in Washington State high 80 degrees might be the last good sunny day for a long while hope all U OG FAM have a great day

2 Likes

Went up to the STEEL BRIDGE this morning threw some pumpkins over board lol man do they make boom when they hit bottom

2 Likes

So my wife texted me this morning when she got to work she said ur plants smelled bad this morning lmfao I was like what do u mean babe an she’s like I smelled ur plants as soon as I opened the door lol the shed is about 100-150 ft away from house lol

2 Likes

Sup OG brother how’s it going down in the Bay

2 Likes

Ok thank u for that I’ll definitely wear a :mask: if I have to use it for something safety 1st no matter what lol again thank u @Hashpants I appreciate it OG brother

2 Likes

Hey Mike do u think I should even do anything when I’m so close to the finish line or should I at least do the D.E. anywho thank u @BigMike55 for the plan of action

2 Likes

Oh an so I took ur advice an I ordered a microphone stand it will be here tomorrow so I’ll be able to take better trichome pics but I’ll still post pics later after I’m done babysitting today hope u check em out

2 Likes

DE is good for gnats, but if they are springtails they only go to surface while watering, so wet DE is useless at that point. If you see a high population you can drench with diluted 3% peroxide to kill unless you’re going organics, it kills all microbiota …

2 Likes

I don’t think I’m organic I used dirt from yard an potting soil that’s it watered with molasses n bloom that’s the only things they had what would u do if u were 1-2-3 weeks away from harvest thank u @George oh I’m outa likes lol

2 Likes

The dirt I shouldn’t of used won’t be doing that again that was a mistake

1 Like

First thing find out if they are springtails

5c13682681d0c149e92bbaf782507abfb59baf33_2_690x455

If so they are not harmful for your plant, only a hassle if they are in big numbers. Try to make a good pic of them, they can also be root aphids or soil mites, but those are more round shaped. Try to water less and let the plant dry, that will control them, no big worries …

4 Likes

Ya I haven’t watered since Sunday morning waiting 1 more day to water so I’ll if they are there I’ll scoop em out an take pic n post for u guys to see again thank u George I appreciate it

1 Like

But I do believe they are springtails but we shall know for sure tomorrow

2 Likes

Okie Dokie here’s some trichome pics how do they look please let me know THANK U OG FAM I appreciate it

5 Likes

Ya I’d say they’re probably not ready yet but I’m no expert

Whoops that was meant for someone else lmfao :laughing::laughing:

Calyxes/bracts or leaves?

1 Like

Was trying for calyxes but I think I got all 3 in there what u think lol

Cant tell. Some cloudy. Some clear. You look at calyx crystals and chop when you want to. Clear. Cloudy. Amber.

1 Like

Well goodnight OG FAM hope everyone has a great night