1st grow ever

Jesus that story took a turn! I’m glad it all worked out for you. :laughing:

My first trim jail was two plants and took many more hours than I expected. My next time I didn’t make them bag appealing just got rid of anything I didn’t want to smoke. It went much faster And my neighbor didn’t kill someone. So win win for laziness I guess. :rofl:

6 Likes

Trimming does not suck. But its time consuming. I like to put on a good long podcast. Like Rogan or something like that.
I would trim the major tops and colas first. That way, if you find you got tired of trimming you can put the smaller stuff in some gallon bags in the freezer to use for bubble hash. Keep the top quality buds for smoke. Thats me, anyways. But it does get old.

Quick.

9 Likes

Oh damn ya u will never forget ur first time lol thank u for sharing brother

2 Likes

Lol thank u for sharing friend hope ur having a great day

1 Like

That’s what I got 2 lol an I’m sure it’ll take me some time I’ll probably over trim it lol thanks for sharing friend hope u have a great day

1 Like

You can grow start to finish with hps. 600w is one of the best. The gas moves around in the bulb than the rest.

I grew with 600w and 1000w for several years. Had the best experience with the 600w. I would use hps from start to finish.

3 Likes

Really from start to finish i didn’t know u could do that I thought u had use the metal halide for vegetation

1 Like

I got 1600 watts going to them 1000 reg HPS than just 2 weeks ago I put a 600 hps super grow bulb

1 Like

Please chill. 1000w is plenty. Youd finish fine with just the 600w. 1600w is too much

Peace

3 Likes

2 an yes same stage

1 Like

Good morning OG hope everyone is having a great FRIDAY THE SUNSHINE IS OUT TODAY IN THE GREAT PNW it’s absolutely beautiful

1 Like

Yeah man that 1000w puts out so much damn heat it’s ridiculous…600 is good all around. Def only use HID in the cooler months and grabbed a 400w MH/HPS dimmable vivosun a while back on Amazon for like $100. The dimmable feature is very helpful so you can start plants in 150/250 and not waste electricity or heat. My favorite is using an old blurple with the HPS to really provide a full spectrum

1 Like

My room don’t get above 80 right now after this run I’m gonna switch my hours to night also so that should help out ALOT I got more plants this next run so possibly 2 1000 HPS an 600hps with 2 600 MH I’m gonna make room bigger of course

2 Likes

HOPE everyone is having a great Saturday it’s a beautiful day in Washington the suns out again 2 days in a town now lol anywho have a great day OG FAM

1 Like

I’ll take pictures later tonight I’m babysitting right now so I got my hands full lol anywho hope the OG FAM is having a great Saturday

1 Like

Good afternoon… hope your day is going good bro… loading a few bowls always made babysitting more interesting :rofl:

1 Like

Yes it does lol an thank u bro an I hope ur enjoying ur Saturday

Alright OG FAM it’s time to shut her down hope everyone has a goodnight I’m pooped the kiddo ran me nonstop lol I sore sore lol I’ll definitely take trichome pics tomorrow morning n post em

1 Like

GOODMORNING OG FAM hope everyone is having a GRAND Sunday morning it’s absolutely beautiful here in Washington State Sunshine out for 3 days in a row no rain till Weds looking good lol anywho these ladies been drinking everyday now the past 3-4 day

8 Likes