1st grow ever

I have no idea just know it’s SATIVA an how do I do PM on here

I’ve had one person tell me what he thinks it is he said some kind of bubba I think does that sound like a strain

2200? In a 5x5? Speaks to the resilience of our plant.

2 Likes

Only added that other 600 today so regularly is 1,000 HPS an 600 MH so 1600 in a 5x5

Maan. Lol. Bubba? Sativa? What it look like?:person_facepalming:t6:

Just hmu with info and we’ll get you squared away.

Peace

4 Likes

1000w is plenty for the space

2 Likes

But it’s not totally enclosed I left a big 3x3 maybe even a 4x3 square open how I get in n out lol I only paid like 10 bucks for the material an tacked n duct taped to ceiling lol I actually used space :milky_way: blankets like 6 of em lmfao it actually works great it reflects an keeps the light in it don’t shine through actually I’m gonna order more of for next grow but gonna cover the walls ceiling in a 15x20 shed

1 Like

I clicked on it name an do I hit the message button for a pm or that a negative lol

1 Like

You got it.

1 Like

Was just wondering if u received it hopefully I sent it lol

1 Like

Yes definitely need to look into that for curing etc cause I don’t wanna waste it after the months of growing them lol do u got a system down if so would u care to share lol sharing is caring now lmfao kidding

1 Like

I have a cannatrol for curing… but theres much info on grove bags working very well to cure

1 Like

I wouldnt change a thing, your plant looks awesome. Nice yield too it looks like. Its definitely some kind of sativa hybrid, where the seed come from?

1 Like

Looking absolutely amazing for first time ever! Youre doing better than me and im on my 5th or 6th grow haha

1 Like

Seeds came from a friend of a friend who said they came from an old grow called it an heirloom or something like that I just wish I had some idea of what they are he actually reached out to me couple days ago I sent him pics he said it’s some kind of Afghani if that sounds correct lol

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words I appreciate it I just hoping theres no problems an they finish up nice I have no idea how much longer I have don’t really know how to tell etc as this my first grow ANYWHO really appreciate the kind words bud

2 Likes

A cheap digital microscope is how i tell :+1:t2: can be frustrating trying to get it to focus, but it does get the job done better than a loop

1 Like

I have 2 jewelers loupe with lights on they work badass got from Amazon 9 bucks I can’t get my phone to take a pic through it kinda hard hold jewelers loupe an phone over it to take pic lmfao thank u have a great day

2 Likes

They are clear the trichomes is that what I’m looking at

1 Like

Yea man i had same issue then i found out about the digital bluetooth microscope. Hooks right up to your phone via bluetooth. Its pretty sweet

2 Likes