1st grow ever

I got some mycorrhizae I wanna give to the clones now before I transplant them maybe just 1 if the other 1 dies but she looked like :poop: before so I might get her to come back lol she was looking like her sister than she did that lol

What’s the 2 point Cal an do I need to get a tool to replace the probe cause i cant find the hannah PL98127 replacement probe it gives me a different model # but I found same pen u gave me for 40 bucks should I snag it

Alright it’s already Weds morning so GOODNIGHT OG FAM see everyone in the morning

How long you you run 24hr lights…also cant go wrong with mycorhizae

1 Like

I’m on a 18-6 schedule as of now

1 Like

I’m gonna be moving my 1 little Lemon Affy lady inside so I can harvest my 2 ladies n hang right than n there an so I’m wondering what light to bring in the 1,000 watt or the 600 watt what do u guys think I should bring in

Grow in the same grow area with the 600. Create a space to dry in.

$0.02

I agree on the 600 for drying

I can’t I gotta move either the LA inside to dry out here with temp at 60 an humidity at 55 already in there or leave LA out there under lights an hang plants in spare room where the room gets WARM etc I was thinking the best scenario would to bring in the LA

No light for drying for me it’s gonna get hung in the dark for 7-10-14 days the longer the better than into grove bags n jars to see what method works best for me do u dry in the light if so how I like to learn new stuff so not badmouthing in anyway so hopefully u don’t take it that way THANK U friend

1 Like

Verry nice.

Alternative drying method:
Hang your lights as low as possible in a tent and hang the buds above the light tlso the warm air drys it out, use a 1 fan to keep warm air circulating, too many fans makes keife on the floor.

1 Like

Hmmm ok I’ll keep that in my thank u

Is there an issue with continuing to grow in the same space?

1 Like

No I will go back growing out there once the plants are done hanging in there