1st grow ever

Aint OG amazing?

1 Like

I absolutely fuckin LOVE IT here it’s the BEST of its KIND

You keep it buddy, I have a couple hundred. Lol

3 Likes

Awesome it will be part of the souvenir collection from OG now lol

Hey Bay do u use live worms in ur soil just wondering

I do indeed have worms in all of the SIPs. Big fan of em. From Uncle Jims Worm Farm or a bait shop. Many of those dry amendments are food for the worms to make plant available. And they make more worms. As they travel they aereate the soil. Many people use worm castings. Worms make em. Worms are the beginning. Rabbit raisins chicken shit some pumice or hydroton some peat and or coco and you have a Coots mix. 1/3 aeration 1/3 compost 1/3 base. Plus worms all you need is water and light. You probably have worms outside.

:worm: :worm:

1 Like

Ok awesome I just dropped a dozen in my LA bucket along with rabbit pellets lol thank u for this knowledge friend

1 Like

Ok. I believe some kinda dry flower amendment would be better than the liquid bloom.

If you go this route the fertilizer isn’t immediately available so the sooner the better.

$0.02

Edit: Ive never used PrideLands but I will. Best bang for your buck on paper imo.

1 Like

Ok I will definitely order some of that an give it it try

Can I please see the LA Affie? Do you have some sorta red clones as well?

1 Like

Of course I can run out an take pic an yes I have 2 red delicious clones but 1 isn’t gonna make I think I only got like a 5 finger strip led blue n red light thingy an a led vegetative light

1 Like

I didn’t really wanna post pic of that shitty one but fuck it u learn from mistakes etc anywho I’ll go take a couple LA pics

1 Like

How close are they to the LED? Watts LED?

Thanks

1 Like

Here’s the beautiful little LA lady lol

IDK 20-24 inches away an I don’t know the strip thing but bulb is

Here’s the other bulb an I got em 18-6

1 Like

Talk about tha LA pot/container please. Are there other plants in the soil? Whats up with that screen?

Thanks

1 Like

IDK know what I was thinking LMFAO Its on its side I was trying to get the lower branches to pop out I guess lol :laughing: not happening so ya I just left her be ya I know retard move oh an the screen was to hold the soil in but I didn’t need it it didn’t fall out

Any empty containers? Be great to get soil going for those clones. Coots mix: Use the soil you have as base add equal amounts composts and aeration. Not sure about your chicken shit. Rabbit raisins are great straight but i think chicken caca needs to be composted…

LA looks great and you should continue whatever youve been doing. :+1:t6:

1 Like

Thank u Bay an yes I got containers ready for em with soil ready to go an ya I made sure to get they very very bottom layer of chicken shit dug about 10-12 inches down but now I need to add the rabbit pellets now I got them covered in garbage bags doubled wrapped so no bugs get in there