1st time at it after about 40 plus years

Auto clones may root but won’t grow bigger. Better to leave that branch on the momma plant. Need photo fem or reg to get clones that actually veg.

Good luck with the grow!

:peace:

4 Likes

thankyou like i said im back after quite a few years at growing gonna try anything

5 Likes

Not sure but this looks like she might be starting to bloom

15 Likes

Any comments r welcome

3 Likes

That she is, congrats!

3 Likes

Thsmkyoi thankyou i th

ought so just got off the phone with lil bro up inmaine they have theirs chopped and hanging he said one bud is as big as his forearm and he isnt small. Lol

4 Likes

My first grow in 40 years not to shabby if i say so myself " pat on back" should be ready for quality control around christmas

12 Likes

10 Likes

10 Likes

Hey i yhink my brother might be looking but i dont know he. And hid are kinda introverted about this since he was bbusted about 30 years ago

3 Likes

It’s legal here now :clap::rofl:. Pretty soon you can just go into a store and pick up clones.

1 Like

Looking good man !!! :v::peace_symbol::v::us_outlying_islands:

1 Like

Thankyou just givin it a whirl

3 Likes

Just started to do a lil defoliage and some ties downs so the girls cam get all the light they want

7 Likes

Hopefuly going to be good

4 Likes

4 Likes

Being auto they should have been in a full 5gal pot from the start to get a lot bigger. Those suckers will stay tiny in a small pot like the 3" square nursery pots I grew a bunch in years back. I was just doing some breeding so didn’t want big plants and they sure didn’t get big. Tallest was maybe a foot at the finish.

How’s the outside plants doing?

:peace:

3 Likes

The outside plant caught Afrikkin turle munching away real good stew hehehe that will teach him. As far asc5 gallon pots i willuse themin next grow thankyoufor heads up

4 Likes

Just added them to my list for next momths purchase

2 Likes

5 Likes