GDP let's see what happens

Just germed 2 GDP and in the 5 gallon cloth tonight with nice long taproots 70/30 soil and perlite they are Auto fem so gonna put 2 in one pot nutes will be Necter of the Gods and their schedule for Seedlings and Veg will use the Flower stuff in the green bottle for Flowering and a drop of calmag with some micro nutes also some tea if needed

I’m using a little corner of the room for a small 2 x 2 grow area with 300 watt Vivosun LED 1st try with LED always used. MH will be 12/12 since they are auto

Ph on liquid is 6.2
55% Rh
Temp 75-80 f

Lil bit of neem oil as precaution

Finally got garage squared away for a seed run with open pollination indoor grow don’t need venting cause neighbors all smoke and have plants we are out in the woods and don’t need popo snooping aroud more to follow as soon as the pop there heads out of the dirt including pics

Peace and stay safe

26 Likes

Right on PotDaddy-

GDP is delicious…

I’m new to led also, and now a big fan

3 Likes

I’m going to step up to LED slowly

I have gone solar so electric bill is s thing of the past but I am going to also do another solar system dedicated to just growing and going back to 600 or 1000 watt mh with dimmable ballasts I am turning the garage part of my toy hauler into a grow room/ living / game room but for now 2 GDP in a small grow area I can manage in the corner

Peace and stay safe

6 Likes

Good luck on your grow! Hope you make some potent purple buds. I’m new to led lights too. My first set were these fecida 50 watt cob, and they could not grow anything. So I decided to try a second time with a couple led panels full spectrum with drivers built in, and I’m a believer in them now

3 Likes

Thankyou appreciate the support hope the package gets here tomorrow scheduled to be here by 9 pm tomorrow nite

Peace and stay safe

1 Like

will be watching

1 Like

Time to sit and learn. :sunglasses: :+1:

Cheers
G

1 Like

GDP was one of the first strains I grew. Really forgiving and puts on good weight.
Excited for you man!

1 Like

I remember while doing my first steps here, autos were something odd and avoided by purists ejem|nullxnull, now they seem on trend and everyone grows them frech|nullxnull. Wishing to see the results, GDP is already (photo) in my agenda … beer3|nullxnull

1 Like

I have a journal or diary started I’ll post on it when something happens

Peace and stay safe

4 Likes

1st pic of newborn hopefully her sister appears soon smaller tap roots non the other one should be up soon

Peace and stay safe

8 Likes

Ok I’m going to use this thread for 2 Diaries this one will be for …

60 Day Blueberry

90 supers

All are Autos

Soil 30/70 perlite and Earth grow top soil is in 5 gallon pots

Nutes

Nectar of the Gods using their chart for Veg

Emerald Harvest King Kola for Flower

1200/watt led 12/12
Ph 6.2 water and soil
Cal/Mag with an abundance of micro nutes
Fish Shit once a week
Neem oil once a week for PM

Peace and stay safe

Newly potted taproots
60 day Auto blueberry
90 supers

8 Likes

Woohoo, potdaddy back at it. Love me some GDP, got my binoculars and blunt. Ready for the show.

2 Likes

Will be waiting for a smoke report on that Blaskberry kush x Amn. Haze, sounds delightfully stoney

2 Likes

Most definitely fruity

Peace and stay safe

I lost my GDP cut back in 2010. I tried for years to find something comparable to that original Kens Cut and never found anything close. :disappointed:
I hope you find the holy grail!!! Let me know if you do. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Okey dokey all of these popped out of the dirt last nite and were brought to my attention by my daughter

My My light ballast STB but I am getting a new 1000 watt led on Tuesday sometime right now I hope they hang on till then but I have an led light where they for now

Peace and stay safe!

5 Likes

I’ll be looking for it

Peace and stay safe

Just found this one Brother. I have got to research solar. It would make a big difference around here. Plus I could justify expansion easier. I think I’m paying like 22ç a kilowatt (I think that’s right). I know it’s higher than all the other providers around here and because of state laws I can’t switch.
You hard to keep up with but I’m going to pull a chair up on this one and wish you luck. JOTI’s GGDP is on my list for next fall. Glad I stumbled upon this

1 Like

Looks like a nice set up!

You might want to do more than a drop of calmag, those leds make the plants just gobble it up.

2 Likes