1st time at it after about 40 plus years

Setting up another tent if the tents a rokin don’t be a knocking. Lol gonna tre my hand at producing some crosses I’m in FLA right now they ain’t got their heads out there asees and go total legal. Sooooo I’ll have to head up north in maine. Buy a lil spot of land next to a river and grow grow grow can’t wait till this spring

6 Likes

Outside plants got eaten by a turtle. Made a yummy stew tho lol that will teach him

4 Likes

Lookin good! :+1::peace_symbol::+1:

1 Like

Hellz yeah. Plants animals and the great outdoors! :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

1 Like

Some latest pics today got some bloom fertilezer took a week to get it so i used just water every oyher day to make her really thirsty they both have taken almost a gallon and a half in 48 hours guess they were thirsty the flowrrs have almost doubled in size and started to brown up

4 Likes

5 Likes

I ran out of fertilizer had to wait for it so for a week i kinda flushed every other day i guess the girls got thirsty my 2 plants “drank” 1.5 gallons of Flower Fuel mixed correctly with distilled water in a 48 hour period and just exploded with growth including length and girth i was amazed they arent drinking as much now so i will cut them down to half the amount i do keep an eye on moisture and ph along with temp and humidityIMG_20201103_163927

IMG_20201103_163909 IMG_20201103_163937

6 Likes

Oopsie fergot they are ww auto fem

2 Likes

I’m thinking they have about three more weeks till choppity chop time then drying curing and quality control i have some volunteers for that :hot_face: :crazy_face:

1 Like

More pics

emphasized text

9 Likes

Good stuff potdaddy. You stopped growing since before I was born. What did you do those 40 years in between? lol just kidding. nice plants!

2 Likes

Lol mariage divorce rinse repeat kids ya know lifes crap my daughter helps with the plants now

4 Likes

Hey you’re moving up here? Where to? I’m in southern Maine myself.

My kin are in york county

1 Like

Im looking too get something on the penobscot around bangor

1 Like

More pics

6 Likes

Patience patiencetemp_profile_image7618944133192539656

4 Likes

Todays addition i can not wait

6 Likes

Dam i cant wait just got some seeds today these need to hurry up butpatience patience

4 Likes

Latest picsIMG_20201107_211652

5 Likes