1st time growing diary

I’d start feeding it/them again now & wait a week or 2. The rainfall may have washed away ‘the feeding’ or it could also be the soil pH rising.

It’s not something to worry about yet.

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Thanks for the quick answer. The rainfall will continue until thursday atleast. I wonder if it will wash the nutrients again. And for feeding what should I add? The biobizz grow and some calmag? I didnt add any calmag yet so it might also be the problem. And what do you recommend for something more organic to replace the calmag since my local grow shop only has synthetical calmag and I’d like to avoid it but will use if it needs to be.

2 Likes

It’s hard to say, if these two plants are of the same strain or not it doesn’t matter the point is that your feeding all plants with same nutrient strength at this point the lighter color one looks like it could need more nutrients but if you use the more concentrated nutrients for the one that’s slighlt defecient on a greener plants you could upset the balance on that plant as well it’s kinda of a double edge sword so to speak maybe up it’s nute a bit and see how it responds. If ya want to do it a more natural way go find some old leaf pile and scrape up some of the duff at the soil/leaf zone interface and top dress and water in you’ll more than likely gather some worm castings this way … just took these pics didn’t take much to find worms use this type of stuff that’s on my hori knife and water in

2 Likes

Gonna search for it in the forest nearby, I’m sure I can find that there. Thanks for the tip, I’ll do as you say.

2 Likes

Find some good organic duff we were taking about ?

1 Like

Not yet. I’m currently outside of Portugal but I’ll assign that task to my mate. He’s coming back to Lisbon on monday/tuesday and he’ll search for that. I’m pretty sure it’ll be easy to find in the forest. Let’s see

1 Like

Try and get from a deciduous tree area pine may work but there might be a bit acidic in nature

2 Likes

:joy: high :wave: i read that as ‘a delicious tree area’

:evergreen_tree: :lollipop:

3 Likes

Your eyes :eyes: are blood shot and blurry from being to high probably! Lol

3 Likes

My friend sent me some pics of the girls this is how they are doing, 1st is the little seedling northern light

3 Likes

@Tinytuttle this what you are looking for?

where do I tell my friend to pick it up?
Here are the forest slope plants baby seedling got planted 3 days ago, I hope she survives now with better weather.

3 Likes

Looks good ! Bingo! Tell them how I told u by finding some Forrest litter it’s all over the place in undisturbed areas, looking like the plant already getting better color

1 Like

Ya take a cross section of some of that native soil and you’ll see what I mean the stuff on top will be nice dark and crumbly and probably get lighter in appearance the further you dig down that it high quality soil in the making!

1 Like

As you may be know my friend, I had with the Pineapple Express Auto 308 gram dry buds :wink: That is nit true anymore… :wink: I had with 4 autos in my tent 665 gram finest and very strong ganja!!! :heart:

4 Likes

@cannabissequoia grows outside. Each plant is a tree :rofl: the 665g you got he’d likely double on one single plant lol

4 Likes

Next year I hope I’ll be growing some trees, full organic, outdoors and photoperiod ones, not autos man. This year is just to get some experience

2 Likes

Shoot throw some photo period beans in right now your in the Northern hemisphere the days are growing longer till the end of June then light will decrease your plants will start flowering in August I’m guessing and you have a nice big plant come Sept

2 Likes

It’s worth nothing that @SpikPT is in prohibido-country so large plants are probably not advisable. The reason N. Californians recently took to the big outdoor plants was to comply with the original 1996 MMJ rules allowing 6 mature or 12 immature plants with no restrictions on yield.

‘Jorge Cervantes’ Green Giants of California (still available on youtube I think) was my inspiration to get growing my own medicine & not just supplementing what I’d been over-paying for.

My local rules prohibit outdoor (:hear_no_evil:) so I can’t grow a truly big plant without a lot of risk; this year I hope to SCROG at least 2 of my outdoor beds & sacrifice some yield for a lower visual profile.

Back to Portugal… :joy_cat:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

Next year, I’ll be in a more rural area, so I will try to grow some in a very well hidden spot. In 2018 our politics tried to legalize recreational use and plantation but they lost 40%/60% maybe with more studies and researchs coming out and following Usa and canada, it’ll change so lets see what happens

2 Likes

Hey, I’m gonna follow this one as we seem to have a similar approach. :sunglasses: How did you prepare the soil? Looks like you added some, is that Biobizz too? If so, Light mix or All mix?

2 Likes