2 tents - 2 lights - 2 plants

He’s the reason I run the RGT too. It’s good stuff.

Thanks @Ttystikk :slight_smile:

2 Likes

when I get my ass in a jam ttystikk always has a good solution yeah thanks are in order lol…

3 Likes

I’m wanting to try their basement mix very similar but intended for using just like I am now after loosing those 2 grows last summer I’ve kinda been in survival mode just sticking to what I know works but I’m gonna try basement mix & go from a 3 to a 4 gal pot

3 Likes

Hi @horribleherk56. That plant look so great. You will get the most yield per plant here on OG :smiley:

But I would suggest to remove everything Under your net. There should never be anything Under it. Its all useless for the plant cause There is no Light…

Very nice @horribleherk56. What size container is that big 'un in?
:cowboy_hat_face:

right now I’m not physically able to get down to the bottom stuff I should be fixed by next round though

1 Like

they’re both in 3 gal. smart pots the big plant was flipped a month prior to the smaller one both are in royal gold tupur ( fancy coco ) the larger one ( blackjack. ) is being fed floranova bloom , cal mag & greenleaf bud explosion I’m just pouring nutes on drain to waste style

2 Likes

Unless airflow is an issue, I wouldn’t worry about it. Leaves that get no light will naturally yellow and die IME.

1 Like

Thank you @horribleherk56. I love it when I can ask a question and get such a concise, clear answer with all the information I am looking for. Your anticipation of what I needed to know is so refreshing! We need more @horribleherk56 up in here. Much respect bro.
:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

I’ve simplified my grows as much as possible lately which makes it easier for someone to either duplicate partly or entirely & if any part is in question I’m more than happy to answer I think everyone should get as much enjoyment out of your grows as I do , now back to the plant right on schedule she is ripening

8 Likes

thank you for the kind words I really enjoy the people here I rub elbows with daily more & more I’m feeling I’ve found a home here the respect I see here is heartwarming to say the least , long term I’m gonna get more involved in the community here life is good

7 Likes

Things continue to progress right on schedule for a mid march harvest

7 Likes

Thanks for the kind words, mates! It always cheers me up to hear how my advice has helped someone out.

4 Likes

Even though I’m not doing vertical there is a lot of useful info in your works that can be applied elsewhere

2 Likes

the view this morning

4 Likes

as this is finishing off the next grow for each tent is getting topped & vegging under my little t-5 setup the candyland will start the next round considerably larger than this round

2 Likes

she is getting some frost

11 Likes

tomorrow in gonna start reducing the nutrient strength so she can ripen up

Uploading…

6 Likes

I’m gonna feed one last time & start the ripen schedule

9 Likes

started reducing the nutrient level it’s looking she has about 2-3 weeks left my I-pad pics aren’t the best

6 Likes