2 tents - 2 lights - 2 plants

Just remember that no one can control everyone no matter how many words they write on a piece of paper. Governments are going to take and control as much as they are allowed to. Sometimes they forget they are for the people not for oppressing the people. I feel things are getting better but the old guard is still slowing progress out of fear of change.

4 Likes

damn that heater looks great. i do need a heater. is that an led on the side for the power?

1 Like

That is the switch on the side my tents are in an unheated 9x9 corner of my shop I zip tied a power strip to a tent pole & the heater plugs straight into it without a cord the heater blows out warm air without being unsafe to the tent which was my main concern it also is economical to operate it’s not absolutely perfect but it’s pretty damn close for what I’m doing & it’s about the size of a large coffee mug

1 Like

Yeah it just shows how greedy special interests groups can be just gotta remember at the end of the day the government is still government & the people are still the people lol…

2 Likes

Winding down in both tents being close to harvest & plotting out my next grows I’ll be starting a new journal for both tents

8 Likes

Ahh man I’m so stoked for ya… Real head turners

1 Like

thanks gummy I harvested the cob tent today & the California light works tent which was the underdog is maturing nice here is today’s pics from the cob tent right before the chop

6 Likes

the California light works tent is about 10-14 days off but it’s doing good the osram chips leds seem to give better quality than the Cree 3070 cobs this is my first run with this light so a smoke test will tell the story

5 Likes

they look nice, are the osram white light diodes or mixed ?

2 Likes

they’re mixed this is a California light works ss-275 right out of the box

I’m pretty new to leds & this light is on its very first run

9 Likes

Those are monsters, looks like its doing the trick

1 Like

thanks gummy I’ve harvested today & ive split my strains I now have blackjack from kingklonebrand in the cob tent & a much smaller candyland in the blurple tent I took the e&f out of the cob tent as I got better results doing dtw in the tupur / smart pot combo I’ll end up vegging the candyland longer as it’s not as aggressive or as old as the blackjack which is jackherer-x-blackberry kush & the candyland is from kingklonebrand as well it’s platinum cookies -x-GDP

4 Likes

Glad to hear you get better results DTW cause im planning a top drip… Following you closely Herk!

i’ve heard great things about tupur. i have some candyland flower right now myself and i never looked it up, thanks for explaining the cross!

1 Like

Hey everyone been busy trimming & getting my new stuff going will update with pics by tomorrow morning all is going good just busy lol…

Uploading…

6 Likes

My bad didn’t wait for uploads

8 Likes

things are kinda off to a rocky start but I think they’re gonna be fine

2 Likes

tomorrow morning when the lights come on I’ll update with pics of both tents as I have a day or so before the second tent is ready to trim

I think I’ve sorted out the positioning of my heaters & the drooping in the new growth has stopped & the rate of growth is picking up as well this is my first winter with these tents & I imagine there is gonna be a learning curve to it as I’m coming off a successful harvest in both tents

4 Likes

sorry about not updating sooner things are doing good as I get in my winter pattern

7 Likes