2 tents - 2 lights - 2 plants

not much change this is the most boring time for me

5 Likes

I hear ya. I’m only on day 5 of flower. Looking good sir!

thanks jelly I’ve got high hopes for the candyland my temps without the lights on average 55-60.f the candyland shows the potential for color

2 Likes

the candyland is doing good but the blackjack is giving me some issues like it needs iron or something this is the slowest most boring part of my grows the blackjack was put in the tent in hopes I could flower her a month ahead of the candyland I’ve gotta figure out what’s going on with it as my screen is filling just not as green as I would like it

4 Likes

looks like a bit of calcium def and maybe nitrogen, whats your medium and pot size + nutrients and dosage (EC/ppm?)

What is your temperature during most of the day?

1 Like

thanks for the input 3 gal smart pot dtw royal gold tupur gh floranova just upped the ppm to 843 upped the cal mag to 7ml/gal. she seems to be responding lights on temp average about 70.f lights out with heat about 62.f this is my second round with this strain jackherer-x-blackberry kush

1 Like

the candyland is in the same smart pot &tupur but using greenleaf megacrop for nutes lights out temps are lower 58-62.f lights on temps are 65-67.f

1 Like

Cannabis in general wants a low of 72-75f. Different strains will handle cooler or warmer weather differently. I think if you bumped the heat up so your low is 72f you will see better metabolism of your nutrients and a healthier plant. :grin:
Edit: 72-75f daytime and around 60-65 nighttime.

2 Likes

that’s pretty close to what I aim for @ canopy level my thermometers are a little low I need to reconfigure things a bit this is my first winter at this location & with the tents the temps today are cold outside which drops my temps a wee bit

bithumidity is a bit high but as temps come into play so does the humidity

1 Like

I took your advice & boosted my temps & the results are already showing positive I’ve got to do a few things as soon as Christmas is out of the way but my problem is definitely temperature related

3 Likes

Awesome. Going to get one for my box. Needs it and that will be the best option. So grateful. Thanks for the post!

4 Likes

I’ve found that positioning the heater close to the floor & setting the thermostat to 66.f gives me 70.f at plant level & a word of caution here in that the heater blows out warm air & if it blows directly on the plant it will kill off the area it hits closest to the heater I’ll post more info as I learn this light (California light works ss-275) don’t put out enough heat when it’s this cold so this is working out for this tent the cob that I have in the other tent doesn’t need any supplemental heat when it’s on

4 Likes

yes i think i will need one of these for my veg area as well

1 Like

I’ve been making adjustments & letting things run for a couple of hours & taking readings I’m making good progress

4 Likes

I’m getting the humidity to lower a bit a variable speed control for my exhaust fan would be a big help

Uploading… Uploading… Uploading…

1 Like

3 Likes

I’ve moved the candyland to the cob tent & put the blackjack in the blurple tent as it recovers

1 Like

are you letting them dry out fully between waterings?

The candyland gets fed once a day I’ve been letting the blackjack dry out it don’t seem to make any difference royal gold says you can feed multiple times a day last round of this strain in the same setup I fed twice a day the candyland is getting megacrop the blackjack is getting floranova blackjack can be a fickle plant but once it’s dialed in is rewarding to grow candyland seems much more forgiving to grow I put her under the cob & she is liking it the blackjack is in intensive care lol