$200 to legally grow 25 plants a year?

Has anyone used this

1 Like

Sounds like a hustle…put on a lab coat and do a Skype meeting, pocket the initial registration fee and then say, “sorry, you don’t qualify.”

That’s what I would figure anyway.

2 Likes

That’s why I’m asking if anyone has done it. Meh, if it IS a scam, it’s only $200, but if it’s NOT…
That would be VERY awesome.
Says 100% guarantee

3 Likes

Its not a scam, they’re definitely legit :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Have you used them??

3 Likes

CHeck out the link

3 Likes

I can write this shit off??? Daaaaaamn

3 Likes

Well ya it’s a medical expense. :blush::v:

And as beacher said that site is 100% legit

4 Likes

My buddy used the site for him and his lady it’s legit for sure.

5 Likes

I cant tell if you guys are serious by saying it’s legit…or if you guys are just fuhking with us…lol.
If you end up reaching out to them, keep us in the loop!

4 Likes

OH FUCK YEA!!! I wish I would have known about this before. I would have made my setup a flood and drain sog, instead of geared up for 2 in veg and 2 in flower.
Even still, now I can have several moms and do sog with several strains again. Me likely!!

3 Likes

I’ll be doing it up on Wednesday

3 Likes

@Tappy for real legit. No joke.

3 Likes

Who was it that you used?

…other?

1 Like

Top one. Great dr. Really really In tune with the patients needs.

3 Likes

I told my Doctor Ill be making edibles… Gave me the max limit. :smiley:

1 Like

The thing is, I’m actually very healthy. Could I say I have some sort of ‘not very bad’ condition? I’ve seen people say insomnia…but is that used too often?

4 Likes

Before you pay up, I would recommend you go see your regular (or walkin maybe) doctor, and say “hey doc, life is hard. I’m struggling. Job and family gets on my nerves, I’ve been drinking too much. But recently, now that pot is legal I tried eating some cookies. Mellowed me right out. Made me a better person, and I put the booze down. But the shit’s expensive and 4 plants are not enough for me. Can you help me stay legal and off booze and pharmaceuticals?”

Worked for 8/10 people I know got their 5g/day to 10g/day which is 24 to 49 plants. And for free.

Got nothing to lose.

11 Likes

All things are possible tappy :blush::v:Insomnia is a terrible thing to have and pot absolutely puts you out for a good night sleep. Better than a sleeping pill no?

4 Likes

Effin eh, brah!! Gonna drop by the local clinic after work sometime this week! Will I need the doctor to sign off on anything or just he give me a note of some kind?

2 Likes