2019 organic growing with Gman

I swear, I really have a hard time getting pics up in the summer.

Here’s a plant I’ve been wanting to show but it’s a little slower flowering than all of the others.

Purple Poison Cookies by SamwellBB

the one behind it is what I believe to be a Lemon Bubba (Lemon Thai x pre '98 Bubba Kush). I lost the tags and it was a misfit clone or seedling that struggled early and made it but is super small. 1 and 3 finger leaves and strange tiny budding along a lot of leaves. But, it smells superfine.

7 Likes

That one behind looks like a chunky bitch though! You think she’ll put on more weight in the next 3 weeks or so?

4 Likes

I’ll have to put up a close up. I tried a few things and it wouldn’t grow any larger. Sort of a freak really I have more seeds of the Lemon Bubba and I’ll be doing it again soon. Not a hundred percent this is that either.

2 Likes

I noticed today that it was adding bud size… it hides it in the leaves and is hard to see. I’ll get a fresh pic tomorrow. peace

2 Likes

Here’s the Goji x Blue Magoo. So far the smell is insanely nice.

14 Likes

Wow, 39f this morning… going to 85f today again. I think today is the first full day for Fall, right? 12/12 day (the equinox) was yesterday I think. peace

4 Likes

In Nova Scotia our equinox is in June, the days start to get shorter then, where are you southern hemisphere?

1 Like

I’m in the northern hemisphere. You’re thinking of the Summer Solstice on June 21st. That’s the longest day of the year.

The spring and fall equinox (March 21st and September 21st) are equal hours of night and day; 12/12.

The winter solstice is December 21 and is the shortest day. :grin:

3 Likes

Doohh, yes I remember now. Thought you meant solstice lol.

1 Like

Another Goji x Blue Magoo shot from early morning sunshine… she’s still the Belle of the Ball this run. I wish it were bigger. peace

11 Likes

Here’s one of the 2 GG#4 x Sour Bubble and they get the award for sheer dank looking thick heavy buds that smell awesome… lol. I love them. They look like small autos but they are loaded.

12 Likes

Those look like they are gonna smoke up real nice :wink:

Those from TonyGreen? I just have missed it, or forgotten. I’ve been wanting to try that cross for some time now, I’m envious.

4 Likes

These were from another forum friend called Stankydank, on another forum. First time I grew them and I’ll veg it longer next time. The thing is as dense as anything I’ve grown. And, it smells great.

5 Likes

Sorry for the absence. I suppose I may start a new thread for 2020. I have things moved downstairs to plenty of space. My problem is heat. It may take having to heat the entire space down there.

Plants are flowering in mid 60 degrees. Some don’t like it some don’t mind. Regardless, it’s going to be great one day. It should be perfect in summer.

Let’s see, for plants I’m testing some Afghan CBD x Black Afghani for @Cristalin - 3, Platinum Huckleberry Cookies x Blue Magoo - 3, Wedding Cake x Gelato x Dosido-1, Sugar Punch-1, Blue Orca Haze-1, Velvet Orca-1, Sour Dubb x Snow Lotus bx (2-B) fro Growhard-5.

While I’m here I’ll drop this photo of the PHC x Blue Magoo #1 at day 21. Once I get my desktop back online I’ll update things. Peace

7 Likes

Here’s quick shot of the new grow.

8 Likes

I better get @Cristalin a pic or two up. One doesn’t mind the cold and is turning colors at day 21. The large one is not happy. I’ll drop into a larger pot to finish. It just got too big and wants some root space. It’s weepy and has weak looking buds.

The third one is very green, happy and boring, ha. I guess I didn’t get a pIc of that one.

5 Likes

Very nicely done my friend
Great job

1 Like

Thanks papa. Been hard to keep my thread up cause I’m on the phone atm. As soon as I get my desktop back I’ll add more. I can edit the yellow out with my desktop. peace

4 Likes

It’s been a while, hope all is well.