2020 Breeding & Pollen Chucking Projects

I’d like to find a nice stable auto to make some feminized seeds with so I always have lots around for filling gaps etc. I’ve been reading that mephisto has some of their strains to like f8 so I’ll probably look at them first…I want consistency

4 Likes

Yea the pack Of Bodhi I’m running is a big mix. One can only hope something awesome comes of it.

3 Likes

It will be my first time breeding, but I want to cross Apothecary Genetics Grape Ape x Bodhi’s SSDD. I am wanting to try the cross in attempt to give the Ape more spirited growth in veg and higher yield in flower which I think the SSDD can do. Also the Ape and the SSDD have a similar high to me so I think the pairing will meld nicely. Im curious if the deep luscious purple of the ape will stay dominant or if it will become a recessive trait as well. Also to see what new terps pop up from the mix.

6 Likes

Yeah my 2020 breeding goals are simple: start messing around w intentionally making my own seeds. Will probably start by making some SSDD f3s, but right now I need more specimens to choose from since I only have 1 male & 1 female right now.

Probably will try crossing some OGers gear in 2020 to see what I get. I wonder what an OG Blue Lotus x Guava hashplant x C99 would be like? I guess it would require working a bit since a cross like that would likely yield a huge variety of traits to choose from. First I need to start educating myself on breeding

6 Likes

Oh yeah, and make enough seeds to donate to @Sebring 's efforts to give seeds away on his website.

9 Likes

A friend who grew for the Oregon micro growers guild that originally discovered the pheno of Frank’s Gift gave me a few seeds of it crossed with Larry’s Lemon OG. I’ve got a lot of plans to go along with a fridge full of seeds but doing a seed crop of that and the couple of packs of Cannaventure’s Cookie Wreck are the priorities.

5 Likes