Looking for some cross Suggestions

What Auto Flower Strains would Cross well with G13 Labs Froyo(Thank you @joheimgrohen)?

I won the Seedsman and Athena Giveaway, so I am looking to order Seeds that will cross well with G13 labs Froyo Pollen. Suggestions all?

G13 labs Froyo is Sunset Sherbert x Girl Scout Cookies.

4 Likes

What are you looking to get from the cross?

I don’t care for GSC. It’s like a wet cardboard. My sister described it as vaping through a dirty sock
So I’d likely no want to make more of that :grimacing:

9 Likes

A maphisto double grape would be nice if your looking for an auto

3 Likes

I would suggest NOT getting Seedsman brand seeds to breed with. Never know what you’re gonna get if you go with their white label. For smoke, go ahead, knock yourself out, but for breeding, I’d shy away.
edit:
They have plenty of choices that aren’t their white label stock.

6 Likes

Oh I wasnt going to aim for their brand. I was honestly looking at a lot of the 420 fastbuds seeds, I have heard decent things about them.

2 Likes

Hmmm weird ever GSC I have had has been awesome. But I will admit, I am not so much about the flavor Profile as I am about the high itself for pain relief. I mix my weed with tobacco because I can not stand the hacking from smoking it straight, so that could be why I never noticed anything off about the taste.

1 Like

Im trying to go through the site and its very frustrating to navigate lol

I assume youd want to cross with another Autoflower eh?

1 Like

Yes, I want to cross Auto Fem Pollen(G13 labs Froyo) with A Fem Auto Flower plant. I am looking at 420 Fastbuds and a few others, but I am tryin not to hit the big 60+ per pack seeds because I will only have 110 to spend.

2 Likes

Mephisto hands down!

Also, another tip is to go outside the cookie sphere if your want something out of the ordinary. Cookies always breed cookies… Often worse then what you started with…

Pz :v:t2:

8 Likes

I can probably trade you some double grape in a week or so. I got some mephisto fems here. I also have fourm stomper, and sour bubbly.

1 Like

If you want fast buds I know of a few that would be nice

1 Like

What fastbuds strains were you thinking?

I have there Green Crack Auto, Crystal M.E.T.H auto, and their LSD-25 Auto in my cart as potentials. Mephisto would be awesome but I only have 110 to spend on the site and their packs are like 60 bucks each. I want get the most bang for the buck outta my win, so I went with cheaper seeds.

I have grown a few crosses of 6 shooter. Their tangy lines taste amazing, there amnesia xl make huge tall autos. I know someone that has used fastbuds to make auto crosses for years

1 Like

Greencrack sounds nice :+1:
I will also reccomend mephisto, a few are ~$40
Bare assed monkey for example.

3 Likes

If you already have the Regular/Males, why not get the Fems from @JohnnyPotseed? For the prices/costs you quoted, you can get TWICE AS MUCH. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

He won a prize @misterbee . I think he won credit at their site.

2 Likes

Ahh, in that case, choose wisely…NO SEEDSMAN BRANDED SEEDS!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Yes I won the seedsman x athena giveaway, so its 110 in store credit on their site.

1 Like

I wasnt going to get Seedsman brand, are they really that bad tho? Or just bad for breeding cause they are white lable?

1 Like

Not gonna blast 'em, but most Euro Outlets simply get their stuff in bulk from “Grow Ops” in Spain, and other places now. I predict Thailand will the next “hot spot”, as it will be more economcal FOR THEM. Just “BUYER BEWARE”. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like