2021 Spring Seed Runs Co-op Box information

I’ve had that happen to me as well, where my name got removed and I didn’t know it. I haven’t gotten my box yet but, I believe that they are supposed to be in there. I’ll gladly send you half of what I get, brother :+1:t4: :v:t4:

7 Likes

neg waves 4

:sunglasses: :+1:

Cheers
G

13 Likes

Out freaking standing movie. Woof Woof Woof, that’s my other dog impression.

6 Likes

I am supposed to have 5 strains. I’ll try and forward the postage tomorrow if I can get it figured out outside of work.

2 Likes

Received my package! Thanks so much to @Sebring for handling the shipping.

Also thanks to @nube for the GMF2/Dank Zappa combo!

Looking forward to running some of these seeds.

:beers:

8 Likes

Glad the Spring boxes are starting to go out. Thanks to @Sebring for all his efforts in getting those out, and for @LemonadeJoe and the rest of the staff/administration for graciously holding space for us to do this important preservation work. This site is unlike all others in that regard!

I wanted to note two things:

If you received the Good Medicine F2 and Dank Zappa F2, please visit and contribute to the discussion of the Good Medicine preservation project here:

And here’s the link for the Dank Zappa preservation project (scroll thru to relevant posts, since it’s torontoke’s ongoing journal):

I’d love to see your growlogs when you get to them, so please tag me when you post about them. Same goes for @torontoke when you run the Dank Zappa F2.

PSA: Also, due to time constraints, I wasn’t able to sort the Good Medicine as well as I normally would. I want to apologize in advance for any crappy seeds that may have been included - I did my best to remove all plant matter, debris, and white/green/aborted seeds, but was only able to go through them 2x instead of the normal 4x sorting process. As such, there may be a few white seeds or pieces of plant matter, but everybody should still have gotten 15-20+ viable seeds in each pack. If anybody feels slighted, send me a PM and I’ll work with you to rectify the issue.

40 Likes

Got my first ever seed run package today and I am beyond happy. I wanna thank everyone for breeding and contributing the seeds for the spring box and to the distributors for handling the logistics of sending them out to each of us!

9 Likes

To everyone who has offered me Silver Mountain seeds, @twistedinfinity is sending me a pack.

Thank you all very much for offering to cover them for me. You guys are the best. :pray: :pray: :pray:

And thanks @twistedinfinity for hooking me up. :guitar:

26 Likes

Nice! Hoping I get some in my box. Doubtful tho since I’m not on the list anymore. :crossed_fingers::wink::crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

I may have bought the last jar. I figured it would of been shipped with the seed run box, but it showed up last week. Love that stuff. Haven’t had anything comparable yet. If you got the link to make it, share with me please. :wink:

6 Likes

@Sebring has the entire process in his Thread, complete with video. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

keeps asking for a password that I don’t remember setting up. How can I fix this. I received an email that said the site was locked, that was why I could not place my order. I still don’t know, and not able to order? Is there a site password that I missed out on somewhere?

regards,

2 Likes

Thank you @sebring, and everybody involved!!! Thank you guys for your time and hard work making, packaging, and distributing these seeds!

14 Likes

Thank you, mate! I’ve been busting it lately and haven’t been as active as I would like over the last 3-4 weeks, so I really appreciate the tag and the reminder. It’s taken me all afternoon today to read and catch up on things around here! I’m still learning the ways, and this is my first seasonal box since joining the forum, so thanks for your patience with space cases like myself. Thank you so much for your outstanding dedication to the mission of this place; truly truly “OG sh*t” :pray: :pray: :pray:

PS: I completed my checkout on your site, so you should be seeing/receiving my info on there soon.

9 Likes

Yep, as @misterbee mentioned, it’s in his thread a year or so back. I have to find it as well. Time to learn how to do it so I can use my current CBD buds I grew.

Not sure what’s going on there. You mean his seed store is locking you out? There may be clues at the start of the thread. If it has a link, use that. Maybe somebody can help.

3 Likes

wrong thread lol

1 Like

@GMan @Rhino_buddy

9 Likes

Hot damn, totally missed out on signing up for these. Totally slept on all this fire. Don’t you just love when life gets in the way? Anyhow, anyone looking to part ways or sell/trade their silver mountain or dank zappa f2s hit me up with a message! It will be much appreciated good peeps!

5 Likes

Ahh, thank you brother! Made my day.

Hey, I grew your Sunviva tomato plant all winter inside and kept it going since I started them late last year. I had another heirloom red tomato too, and started taking them outside to harden them up for spring. One night I brought all of my plants inside but forgot the two tomato plants and both froze in a late freeze.

But alas, The Sunviva kept one limb coming out of the dirt alive, and I still have it recovering outside under the trees. :grin:

I’m dodging seasonal hail storms now. A little early this year but it’s part of our life in early summer. Should be able to have them all summer! thanks, peace

6 Likes

Got my package today. Not only did I provide the address incorrectly at first, causing it to be returned undeliverable on the first attempt, I also received some seeds I wasn’t expecting. Big thanks to @Sebring Also thank you @Torontoke @nube @corey and @Upstate

@BuckeyeBeanz you have any luck on the dank Zappa f2s? I will split what I got with you.

11 Likes