2021 Spring Seed Runs Co-op Box information

I’m a little confused, do we need to provide to our distribution person our addy again?

1 Like

Sebring is the US distributor, so if you are in the US all you need to do is check out on his site.

3 Likes

I made my payment through the US only gateway.

5 Likes

No you dont need to give your addy again unless you changed address.

4 Likes

I have paid with my royal moniker in the appropriate field. Thank you doing this on the regular.

Kev :call_me_hand:t5:

3 Likes

Sweet and some pebbles…

2 Likes

That means that us distributing have to ask @Sebring for the postage etc …
It’s been running smoothly by members contacting their distributors and paying the £2 per strain and ?? for postage.

I can then buy envelopes coin flips etc to get them sent out.

I have a couple of members that want ONLY myself to have their address etc …

But i agree with @Shadey etc , stick your country besides your name on the seed runs.
Many thanks. !
Making it easier for @Sebring to send them to the right distributors’…!

For the U.K. members i have the sssdh but I’ll add them to your spring package ok .?!

Happy growing peeps …
Gaz

10 Likes

Really? :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Yes REALLY …!
Remember iv been your distributor since these runs started. So get off your high horse and stop trying to start shit on these seed runs - they’re stressful enough without you having a dig .!
Pm me if you want to talk about something bothering you .! Or shut up .!

Gaz

13 Likes

I do hope you’re not going start this up again.

8 Likes

Thanks for doing the work and taking care of us northerners. Greatly appreciated.

8 Likes

Ive been looking for Silver Mountain for ever. Got the buds from desert grown farms locally here energetic and tasted like honey

12 Likes

I’m sure the logistics of this is nothing short of a nightmare !
I, for one, appreciate all the time, energy, and commitment you guys exhibit. You guys are Rock Stars in my opinion!!

18 Likes

Not on here, or the internet much these days, but glad I caught this as I’m in on a few of these, paid up and can’t wait to get these.

Also thanks to ALL the distributors for all that you guys do. I think you should be the ones to make decisions on how to do things regardless of what others think. Y’all doin all the work and whatever system works best for y’all, is the system that needs to be used. If others don’t like it or want it done another way then they need to step up and do all the work.

11 Likes

I can’t wait to be part of these box seed runs!

2 Likes

All the Runs you have signed up for will be in the Fall Box!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

I cant wait to see my creations go out in a box. It’ll be soooooo cool.

13 Likes

How do I check if I’m in all the seeds runs that are still open?

I don’t want to miss out on any, gotta catch 'em all! (or something…)

3 Likes

You just have to go through the co-op threads, there is no running list of them.

4 Likes

@Yetigrows
And make sure you are not signing up for one from like 2019 that is missing it’s closed like I did at first. HaHaHa. I found that looking at the date on the 2ed post helps (the date on the 1st post updates every time someone edits the wiki, so check the date on the 2ed/3rd posts.

5 Likes