2022 Fall box for Canadians

Thanks for all the effort @DougDawson and thanks to all the growers of beans! :hugs:

18 Likes

looking through all those its like a collection of the most awesome strains. Super lemon haze looks awesome, I wonder how close those are to what they sell in Dutch Coffeeshops

5 Likes

Seeds arrived, thanks Doug and all the breeders and those involved in this run :+1:

13 Likes

Ok all you Canadians, I have now messaged every person on my list so the ball is in your courts now. Anyone I have already spoken to has got their box or has it on it’s way. Those who have not messaged back, well, it’s up to you now. I will reach out to those who have not messaged back in a few days but I won’t be chasing anyone. It’s time to wrap things up for this box my friends.

Now I know that some may not be around for a bit and I understand that life can get hectic so anyone that does not claim their box right away is still good. I will store them until the spring box giving you all the time you should need. You can reach out for it at any time. Any unclaimed fall boxes still in my possession come spring box time will have their seeds offered up to other members.

Happy Growing all.

22 Likes

Amazing work brother @DougDawson ! So grateful for the fall box ! And to all the breeders that offered up their precious time ,space and resources to preserve these amazing genetics thank you so much !

11 Likes

You are very welcome :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thank youu @DougDawson @G-paS very very full box this run!

16 Likes

Fantastic, glad they made it safe bud, happy growing.

3 Likes

They made it :grin:. Thanks @DougDawson

13 Likes

Fantastic, glad they made it safely to you bud. Some really nice stuff in there.

5 Likes

There definitely is! I might run the sour bubble first. I never ran any of BOG’s gear. All the hype over the last year on here definitely has me interested

2 Likes

I have been loving both the Sour Bubble and Grape Punch, I can’t see you being disappointed in that strain. Hope they grow well for you brother. There is always Sour Grape F1’s lying around for you if you want them too :wink:

4 Likes

That sounds delicious lol. Did you cross the two of them? You probably mentioned it in your journal somewhere but I have trouble keeping up to date sometimes being back and forth to work.

1 Like

Yeah, I grew a few BOG Grape Punch and hit them with the Sour Bubble pollen to make Sour Grape. Was kind of a side project since that’s the cross BOG used for his Sour Grape.

4 Likes

@Bird_Dog , @Colby , @estab87 , @johnboy , @Leaf , @Loggershands , @Otto_Gelato , @Purple_Drank604 , @rob0781 , @SHSC-1 , @Steemy , @Stevie1durr , @TopicalWave and @Weedstruck . You are all that remain of those who have not responded to my PM’s. I have one person who got back to me today so her fall box is heading for the mail. All other users have been shipped. The ones left on this list need to contact me so we can get this box wrapped up. This ends your public service announcement :wink:

9 Likes

Stevie1durr lost access to their account I think…

1 Like

I can’t thank everyone enough for making this possible :pray: all the time and effort that goes into every seed to make it all happen is sincerely appreciated :blush:

13 Likes

I remember that @chronix but the @Temp account has not been active in a couple months either. I still have his info from back when Shadey was the distributor so I can easily verify him. Hopefully he sees this tag. I still have his last fall box as well.

6 Likes

Yeeeeeah!! Eagle has landed! Thank you to everyone involved to make this, the coops, preservations and everything else that you do, happen.

11 Likes

Doouuuugggg!!!

I got the box, I want to thank you and everyone sharing seeds. Amaziing :clap:

5 Likes