2023 Black Friday/holidays sales and codes roundup

If I needed a new 4x4 light right now this would be the one for me, great price for the bleeding edge of spectrum and efficiency and seamless integration with HVAC etc:

6 Likes
4 Likes

Ya definitely always keep ac infinity in mind, migro array 500/750 also look great. Both have better light distribution than the HLG lights in that price range (at least on paper). I know it probably doesn’t matter in the end… :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Please stop posting deals,I’m spending too much money

4 Likes

Right why do I keep looking through this post :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

That 2x4 AC Infinity EVO is available here at the same price as the manufacturers website but with free shipping instead of $20 and they probably don’t charge as much tax. They also have Grove Bags on sale 20% off and Grove gouges you on the shipping when you order direct.

4 Likes

Is the discount applied at checkout or is there a code? It doesn’t appear visible while making selections.

I picked up two of the Evo 3’s

All I can say is I dig em. They really nice. I say go for it.

Also anyone looking for a 4x4 or 5x5 light should also look at the new Mammoth Emerald Green lights as well. Evo chips and great price points in my opinion. So far I absolutely love mine and it throws so much less heat than my HLG Scorpion Diablo. I can’t speak for the 8 bar as I haven’t set it up yet but my 6 bar is prime.

5 Likes

I can beat almost any price, Message me if your interested in AC gear

8 Likes

Lots of sales at GLG but this one for @JAWS Chocolate Meds F2 BOGO plus two freebies jumped out at me, I picked the Rootdawg freebie but there’s lots of different good ones:

3 Likes

Anyone seen any deals on a washing machine for bubble hash making?

5 Likes

@jessethestoner Here ya go man, the Costway is what Bubble Magic rebrands as theirs with a markup, this is the best price I found, $90 with free shipping

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Costway-5-5-lbs-0-6-cu-ft-Top-Load-Washer-Portable-Mini-Compact-Washing-Machine-in-Blue-Dryer-Gravity-Drain-EP23104/321010359

10 Likes

Home Depot, huh? :laughing:

1 Like

Any one have a line on starter trays that come with liquid in them ready to go. I had a site bookmarked here in Canada but for some reason it won’t open .

50 site tray was around 35 bucks .

1 Like

@ShiskaberrySavior What are these you’re looking for? Mushroom culture trays with agar?

1 Like

No for weed seeds I used to buy them local and for some reason they quit selling them . IMG_0601 not exactly those as they come pre moistened I don’t think the pic is the same.

1 Like

Rapid Rooters seem out of stock all over Canada but these look to be the same thing:

https://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/jiffy-speedy-root-50-cells-ph-balanced-seed-starting-tray-0591682p.0591682.html

https://www.canadiangardensupply.com/soil-containers/propagation/pellets-plugs/bc-grow-gear-seed-starting-tray-50-cell-tray-with-q-plugs.html

4 Likes

Thanks that second link is exactly what I was looking for . Was having a hell of a time searching for those.
Just placed a order for 2 / 50 site trays .

3 Likes

@Dirt_Wizard is a deal wizard!
He’s like Red in Shawshank Redemption: he can get you things

8 Likes