Hola Gang

I was going to say if you
have the time to drive over
grab a boxe of jars

Bare

6 Likes

I appreciate that brother.

5 Likes

Mine will be hitting the mail box tomorrow morning eastern Canada keep a look out .

8 Likes

I have a Western bound package riding shotgun in the truck with me.
I’ll kick it out today.

8 Likes

Sending a package to the Peg today!

4 Likes

But will it get stabbed? :thinking:

6 Likes

Im not it it this year but I like to tag along. Fun seeing the packages fly around. :heart:

6 Likes

When I was in Winnipeg I was told not to go over the rail tracks to the other side of the city… But I cant remember if it was north or south of the tracks now. :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

I kicked out my sidekick this afternoon .
They sell these at the poast office.

I didn’t need it because coal doesn’t stink lol

10 Likes

I had to put mine in 2 of them hahaha

4 Likes

I’m running behind gang but I promise I will make whoever you are on the west coast a very happy weed toker :grin:

12 Likes

I have 2 to send but got pre paid boxes today and will drop them off tomorrow. Just have a few more things to pack in there. Hopefully the recipients find use for the gifts I send. Merry Christmas everyone. :v:

12 Likes

OK fellow Canucks, packages have been dropped off and scanned at post office. Delivery expected on Dec 8th and 12th. Merry Christmas :santa: :christmas_tree:

14 Likes

Someone got a gift yesterday!

Yayyyy

9 Likes

Wow! Thank you Secret Santa :santa:
So many goodies! And some really great smelling weed that I will be sampling later :grin:
Thanks to @CADMAN for organizing this. Lots of fun!

How did Santa know that I like cigars? :thinking:

17 Likes

Well, Santa knows what I like!!! I wasn’t sure what to fill the other half of my garden with, but Santa knew…lol.
Many thanks to you, monsignor clause!!
Got a bunch of super fun papers too…and a bag of what looks like some killer herb!!! :fire:Haven’t ripped into it yet, but it’s hard as a rock!!

Will probably end up popping 5 of each of the seeds early January!!! Will keep updated! Effin, rights!

14 Likes

Baaahahaaaa!!! Holy hell!!! This drug test kit was also in my gift…

I left it on the bathroom vanity for my oldest daughter (19 years old) to find. She comes out of the bathroom asking what that’s all about…I say super straightfaced that it’s for her, and that I know she’s been pinching from my bags…she came back roaring at me and defended herself :100:!!! Was awesome! I’m now confident that a police interrogation crew couldn’t get her to bend and break…lol…was proud of her.

17 Likes

Hahahaha Noce one Tap… can’t wait till I can mess with my kids when they’re old enough. Gonna be a real good time lol

Nice to see all the gifts Santa is delivering! Mines not out yet but it will be out by Friday latest!

HO HO HOOOOOO

7 Likes

Lots of thoughtful gifts getting sent.

9 Likes