2023 Canadian Spring Box updates

It’s my pleasure my brother. I see you are off on a retreat, looks interesting. Keep care of them feet. If they will let you just go barefoot, that should help. Well, it helps me, lol.

4 Likes

It’s all in Toronto, so it’s a retreat for most everyone else involved than me and my team of 7 people.

And I’m the senior technical coordinator so I’ve averaged 20-30km on my feet in my 12-14 hour shifts keeping things moving forward with my masters degree in puttering!

Today we’re trucking everything to Artscape Gibraltar Point on the Toronto Islands so if i’m lucky I may be able to be bare feet for a part of it!!!

The lighthouse is haunted so I’m gonna bring a smudge. :+1:

:v:

13 Likes

@Pigeonman master of Hanlon’s point.

4 Likes

I have pants on though lol

4 Likes

Thanks @DougDawson for all that you do for us canucks! Well you do alot for everyone, but certainly keep all of us in order on our side of the 49th parallel.

2 Likes

I have been to that island. Very cool place. Nice frisbee golf course on the island.

Isn’t there a nude beach on that island? I think I heard that somewhere.

Used to be a seed shop called the Hidden Jungle close to there also. I still have a pack of Willy Jack seeds from that store circa 2007ish.

4 Likes

I got my spring package today.
Thank you very much @DougDawson and to all the other people who contributed and helped make this happen. :slightly_smiling_face: :v:

7 Likes

Glad they made it safely bud, should be some fire in there for you. Happy growing.

4 Likes

Does anybody remember what gets entered in the search bar to bring up the list of coops your username is signed up for?
I was told a couple times before but can never remember lol

3 Likes

@Kushking902 Category:37” Or ask Doug :slight_smile: You are down for Cobra Lips, Jalisco, Romulan, Sheelavathi, Temple Flo and Tiger Berry @Kushking902 :v:

7 Likes

Lol thanks Doug. I was actually close when I was trying tho. I was putting in category:36 :confounded:

3 Likes

You get some ‘interesting results’ poking different numbers in.
I’m sure there’s documentation out there but I haven’t seen it…

Cheers
G

2 Likes

Yeah, the numbers represent the categories. Seed Runs Co-op is 37, 36 is the private lounge, 35 is trade feedback, etc. You can search any category using it’s number.

3 Likes

Seeds landed today @DougDawson. Thanks for the distribution and thanks to the growers. A lot of time effort goes into all this and it’s appreciated!

3 Likes

My pleasure bud, happy growing :v:

1 Like

didn’t get the spring box yet but the PSBC Northern Berry x Bog LSD beans were in my PO box today :wink:
Thank you @DougDawson !!

3 Likes

LOL, heading for the S’s soon :wink:

2 Likes

no worries man, I wasn’t worried.
I originally thought this was the free seeds thread when I initially responded only to realize it was the co-op thread LOL

3 Likes

Hey there fellow Canadians. So messages have been sent to all members up to and including the L’s. When this batch goes out I will start messaging M through Z. So if you are waiting, your time will soon be here. Thank you all for your patience. You all really make these things run smoothly and hassle free and I appreciate you all for that :v:

13 Likes

Yay!

:partying_face:

Thanks for looking after all of us @DougDawson !

4 Likes