2023 OverGrow Picture of the year contest. Prizes: 850+ seeds, 3D printed Bong, OG T-shirt, OG Poster, Stickers and more!

sure thing. would you like a pack of blueberry diesel F1s just in case you want to mess around with them again?

3 Likes

ABSOLUTELY. I’ve actually been scavenging for anyone who didn’t pop their packs but I’m fairly certain most have popped the F1’s. I’m just glad I saved a shit load of F1 pollen.

I just crossed it to…

• TK x Guerilla Fume
  • Coastal BB x BOG Sour Grape

I foresee good things. :wink:

13 Likes

nice. the chem fuego is also from lucky dog seeds, so guerilla fume is family

5 Likes

all you have to do is ask. plus you’re doing me a huge favor shipping them out, i’m including funds to help shipping this time around.,

5 Likes

Really cool pic of you and your dad. RIP and sorry for your loss my man. My mom actually beat cancer at 54, I am so grateful. She didn’t tell me or my siblings till after.

7 Likes

I’d definitely have asked I’m not shy I just figure I’d take packs that hadn’t been worked yet… but for now since I have good variety in the F1 pollen myself and @SkunkIE are going hard on the F1 crosses we are good. lol I appreciate you though dude! and extra appreciation for any help with shipping costs these days. @Rena93 and I just do it for the love of the community and the plant. Wouldn’t have connected if it wasn’t for the good old OG!

7 Likes

Thanks @GEMI-CONNECT616 wise words, we’ll said and totally agree :+1:.
That’s awesome @Natea the unconditional love from a Mom, is something isn’t it.
Ok. Lets get back on track and celebrate all the people that have come through our lives. Past, present, and future.
BTW, I love my new fam here at OG. :green_heart:
Y’all kick some serious ass!

11 Likes

Mine are all ready to go!

:wink:

20 Likes

Dam I hope I make that mailing list! :wink: :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Me too brother

5 Likes

It’s all for the Overgrow server auction.
Bid it on up boys!
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

powdered snowman urine?

8 Likes
5 Likes

IMG_4434

9 Likes

Its actually the finest China white sunshine.
:joy:

(Joking of course!)

6 Likes

Destined to take the place of the mudshark in your mythology!

5 Likes

UHS

21 Likes

Got up early today…

Drinking hot cocoa, listening to holiday music, decorated the tree.
Then when were all done my wife handed me a new ornament to top it off.

She is so awesome, a Sasquatch was just what I wanted.

It feeds my soul to see OG’s come together and celebrate our community.

My favorite picture this year is…

@BU2B @Rhai88 and I got together and made a graphic novel exclusively for OG’s, if you’re interested in checking it out you can find it on my website. Heliosphear.art
You can also see it as it happened.

We hope everyone had a great weekend.

Happy Holidays to everyone.

My favorite picture from the 2022 P.O.T.Y.

Fuck Cancer! Early detection of Cancer saves lives.

Last year we raised funds to feed those in need and Fuck Cancer!

Are you interested in donating part of your donation to support feeding those in need and or Fuck Cancer during the auctions?
  • Yes

0 voters

$100 was raised for OverGrow
$100 was raised for World Central Kitchen
$100 was raised for Fuck Cancer

Contestants:

@Pawsfodocaws @Papalag @olschool @DougDawson @sprinklememaynee@breadwinner@Itslegalnow @mota @Rabeats2093 @MissinBisson@CanuckistanPete @ShiskaberrySavior@Panamajock @middleman @BeeLady@Natea @E5_Wilk @Illicitmango @Gizmo @jamMAKEcan@baymare11@Boltcutter @Tracker @Kasper0909 @sfzombie13 @DrGonzo13@Jimdoors@BigMike55 @g1900 @LedZeppelin @Cubesmith @Gonzo @medmanbrand@Carty@SHSC-1 @Ris @Floyd @BuddaBelly @Ilex.paraguariensis @Bobgrows@Shadey @Kushking902@GregOG @Hellablaked @420noob @Rhai88@Lady.Zandra63 @Pigeonman @Pluckyevil@Bud_Weiser @Draig

This year the world saw the OG poster that never existed before…

Then the 420 POTM poster.

Should we make a new poster with pictures from the 2023 OverGrow Picture of the year?
  • Yes, only if the donations go to feed those in need.
  • Yes, only if the donations go to Fuck Cancer!
  • Yes, only if the donations go to OverGrow.

0 voters

Have a Great Monday OG’s. It’s always good to be above ground and looking around.

25 Likes

Fabulous posting @Heliosphear :clap::tophat::clap::tophat::clap::tophat:, nice to wake up and see this first thing in the morning! :facepunch::snowman_with_snow::+1::santa::christmas_tree::wink::snowflake::sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

Wish I could vote for all 3!

4 Likes