2023 the dunes of amumayuk

the only bending involved is the small cages the rest is rebar and wiremesh tied with 16gauge tie wire

1 Like

hell no blasphemy i use klein #9Untitled

4 Likes

my understanding is in europ or britain they prefer knipex

1 Like

But you are not an electrician LOL

1 Like

these are rebare pliers the teeth are different

1 Like

Man Im striking out today LOL

sometimes the fastballs are not the one to hit
wait for a curveor or ball it out

too poor to buy some so i got some free and fresh kelp and seaweed

edit/update :
washed my harvest but then learned that sea salt is not bad actualy so i just divided this in two and put in in my bed covered with compost

7 Likes

purple punch since transplant

freezeland

green dope was in the sip

green dope same pheno cut

so far its a good start

8 Likes

never had this happen so im not familiar with the cause,

7 Likes

It’s insect damage,thrips or leafhoppers ( which look like tiny grasshoppers).Also not showing on the new growth,so it’s possible the plant has fought them off.Keep an eye on the new leaves to make sure they are gone.GL

4 Likes

ill be posting an update when the weater gets clearer they sredoing very well i would say

they are all 36"+
some are gonna be bushier then others

the purple punch is less branchy then the freezeland and green dope im curious to see the final outcome of it

1 Like

for the visual update here they are from today
pure punch here

freezeland

green dope

3 Likes

@amumayuk, I have a question about the cage. It’s rebar with (what I know as) pig-wire attached. Since the wire doesn’t go all the way to the ground, what is its purpose? Couldn’t an animal go under the cage to get at your beautiful plants?

Looks beautiful, btw. :+1:

I was leaning towards leafhoppers too

2 Likes

its rebare with wiremesh
i use it for plant support training

4 Likes

Aah, makes much more sense than keeping animals out! I can be so obtuse…

Thank you.

2 Likes

by all means any time if i can shine some light ill gladely bring my smal torch and shed some light

the bigger the roots the bigger the fruits but the heavier the fruits the more energy she puts into lifting inatead of bulking so the cage helps for lifting in flower

3 Likes

Agree, they look like bites, not scratches, good to see you around … beer3|nullxnull

2 Likes