2024 Binos pheno hunt and breeding program.

My first grow diary ever, interested in seeing how this works. I have too many to spell out but its basically 3 to 5 out of each of the pictured packs. We’re 2 weeks in and itll be a great headstart for these ladies and gentlemen when they go outside, I’ll pick 5 for indoors for me because i like to smell good and I have 4 in half gallon bags for a buddy but Idk what I’m gonna do with 61. I bet I figure it out though

I literally killed 2 of the Dj short blueberry but somehow, someway, they came back to life, I mean they were dead dead. Crispy dead seedlings, I repotted them and they actually came back,

23 Likes

Very sweet, this is an ambitious grow :+1:

Just curious, what’s the Twenty20 pack next to the Femme Fatale?

2 Likes

Curve breaker, I’ve heard very good things. Thanks man, ambitious for sure and thankful for the help I get. Hopefully all goes well and I’ll have seeds galore to test and share for years to come.

5 Likes

Going along smoothly, they’ve started to take off, they go outside in a couple days! There’s a few late entries but I’ll still put them out. The sun does miraculous things!

7 Likes

Healthy and ready to venture outside. From first to last, Bohdi Caramel afghani lavender lemonade, Bohdi blueberry hashplant, @JAWS chem soda ogee and DJ short blueberry f5s

9 Likes

Still too damn wet but I got all the soil amended and tilled in the main garden. So much rain, I’ll have to run the tiller over it again when it dries a little more to break up some chunks but Friday is the planned day to get them in the ground. I put 12 cubic yards of perlite in, about 200 pounds of composted chicken bedding and only need 10 pounds of bone meal, my calcium levels are in the 60% range so I like to see at least 65%. My buddy has me almost talked into some KIS additions and something called microbial mass. Idk, I’ve had good luck with my system for so long I just don’t see the need to change anything. I tried no till last year, never again!

7 Likes

Looks like that’s going to be a real field of dreams! :+1:

6 Likes

Got some in the ground finally, its always crazy to look back and see these tiny little plants when its a forest later in the summer. Now to map them with the drone and draw everything up.

10 Likes

Well, can you have too many? Currently not thinking so.

4 Likes

Loving the looks of this DJ Short blueberry

4 Likes

Welp, rookie mistake. I went outside way too early, they started flowering already but its kinda ok, I know who my males and females are now for the most part. The last few times outside I planted seeds straight into the ground in May, this year I started them inside and put em out weeks ago. Whoops. They’ll reveg but definitely not ideal. On another note, there’s one blueberry hashplant male thats already covered in mini trichomes and he smells like a orange blueberry, if that makes sense… he’s definitely a daddy keeper. Zoom in on the picture, my camera sucks bigtime.

2 Likes