2024 New England/Upstate NY Outdoor Growing Discussion

I gotta get me some MOB for my BB collection,I ve heard some awesome things about tht strain…

4 Likes

Last year was super wet .My Blue Dream hated it and lost alot of bud to rot .Hoping for dryer weather this season.

7 Likes

I’ll send you some cuts after they veg a few weeks. Pm me

3 Likes

Yeah, from Hartigear originally. District Flora can probably point you to his you tube video of the OP

We get them most of the summer here. It’s not unusual for it to be upper 40’s at night by August. You have to choose carefully what to grow.

6 Likes

Here is a strain from Rosinallday called Allsorts.
Allsorts = Jagermeister x Googly
(Googly = Mr. Bubbles x Mac)
Looking forward to trying this strain outdoors this season, as it was made for outdoors in the PNW (somewhat faster finish with some mold resistance)

13 Likes

They look great brother, good start…

5 Likes

Got some work done moving my beds, and reammending.

Burned last seasons stems in some of the pits

Custie of mine owed me a hundo since Thanksgiving. He came through with a bunch of 2x6 im going to use to make little 3x3 raised beds for my outdoor Queens.

Neighbors had a kabota just chilling in their side yard. Mocking me as I toiled with the shovel like a peasant. Kitty cat pissed on it

Feels nice to be outside again. I have a lot to get done this season!

12 Likes

Free and cheap seeds from Two Currents Grow for 4/20 and his son’s birthday:

6 Likes

Is this only via IG? Or is there another contact method

2 Likes

You and I are the minority not being on ig :joy::joy:

7 Likes

Makes three of us!

4 Likes

@gcomputer @Emeraldgreen @SargentPiff no Instagram needed, in fact like most breeders they won’t talk about sales there, just shoot them an email, it’s in this first photo and I pulled some shots of the various strains for you guyz

Tagging @JustANobody @buckaroobonsai @HolyAngel @misterbee @catapult @Northern_Loki

11 Likes

Thanks for looking out for us @Dirt_Wizard !
I’m full up on genetics for now but that’s a kind giveaway. Nice looking products

5 Likes

I’m gonna tag you bud.

@Dirt_Wizard

2 Likes

Nice dude, I’m about to order a double three pack I think. Didn’t buy anything else this 420 and it won’t get any better than this.

For everyone, just to be clear, pic 2 is the lineages, Pic 3 (Samadhi F2 and so on) is what’s offered for free or 3/$30

3 Likes

Getting my beds in place. 6 more to build and till

Hope everyone is doing well

16 Likes

Looking great man - glad you have such a large space for the outdoor !

5 Likes

Yeah man! Wife let’s me get away with just about anything when it comes to growing. She thinks the kids are bad when she gives an inch lmfao

4 Likes

Another fire in the last 2 beds in these rows. Leveled all the beds up too. Going to hit them with some dr earth 4-4-4, 3-9-4, dolomite lime granulated, azomite, and some compost. Either moo doo, or chicken shit. Whichever i can find. Crushing up some old Terra cotta, and a bunch of sea shells the wife and I collected.

Gave the guinea pig her hay

15 Likes

Owning a trenching shovel is a fucking life changing experience for me. In that it actually works, as opposed to a normal round digging shovel, which you more or less need to loosen the ground with a pick if you want to do any serious digging. The trenching shovel is narrow and comes to an actual point and just slides past the rocks, incredible. A groundbreaking discovery for me haha.

Maybe everybody else here already knows this, or your soil is actually soil, as opposed to the rocks, smaller rocks, and sand that my area broadly and my yard in particular is composed of. A rock bar is a common garden tool haha.

10 Likes