2024 New England/Upstate NY Outdoor Growing Discussion

@JustANobody

Got roots on 2/3 of your MOB! I don’t think you even wanted seeds, you just wanted someone else to know how fast your cut roots :sweat_smile:

Everything is going according to plan
200w (1)

12 Likes

a3

6 Likes

Hell ya bud!

4 Likes

Dietz lanterns, switched to them a few decades ago for camping and for house power outages.

No more propane mantles or the damn noise.

4 Likes

First tick removal of the season, spring is officially here

7 Likes

Definitely not liking that!!! I’ve taken like 5 off of each dog. Each of them has been bitten once

6 Likes

My freeze 7 (freezeland x serious 7) is a confirmed female. First clone rooted just as fast as the mob too.

9 Likes

Hell ya! That’s going to be a nice breeding run.

2 Likes

Weve had less than 10 inches each of the last 2 years in the Boston area, its crazy.

1 Like

420 sales are starting! FDM is a great source for strong and stable OD heirlooms and originals, their Breeders Mixes are especially great for $1/seed gift plants or guerrilla pheno hunts:

5 Likes

Anybody See anything They can use on this list…

4 Likes

Last mob rooted. Got all 3!

8 Likes

x2 Mazar I Sharif
x2 DoubleOG Chem (bagseeds from last years outdoor)
x2 Nigerian
x2 Dessert Skunk (not pictured)
x1 NL1 (not pictured)

The rest are indoors vegging for outdoor. Will be growing seeds I made as well as other breeders.
-Ghani Haze (Mazar I Sharif x Todd’s OHz) (mine)

-ASHz (African Silk f2 x Todd’s OHz) (mine)

-African Silk F2 (F2d JJs F1)

-Zamal x Zamal Mango Carrot x Senegalese (Snow High seed increase)

-Nigerian Yoruba Bantus (Whiterabbit)

-Mazar I Sharif (new420guys)

and a few other things.

Mazar, Nigerian, nd DOG outside for the sun

Ghani Haze

ASHz

14 Likes

I like it. If we could just lose a handful of frosts our growing season would go from 90 to 150 days. That would be awesome for the garden. Be nice to lose a few dozen rainy days, too while I’m at it. El Nino is supposed to break apart this month or next. 60% chance of La Nina afterwards

5 Likes

You’ll like these. I’m sure they came from Hartigear stock originally, and if so I’m growing the same ones now. Pretty fast Sativas.

11 Likes

Smh …I sent some West African seeds to a grower in Colombia. The pics I saw made me hate NY more than I do now. Can’t pull that off here. Wish we had better temps. Used to live in the south and miss it ALL THE TIME, lol.

5 Likes

@tweezer_caspian We can do Tropicals outdoors here…it’s just harder. I’ll show you what can be done here this summer. Anything you want to do, really. I’m hoping for time and money to get a greenhouse built, but I’ve done smaller plants no problem. This will be my 5th or 6th year. Thai, African, Mexican, Indian…I’ve done them all. Just don’t force me to put a picture of mine next to Mr Colombia’s plants lol. I’d feel insufficient I think :grin:
With a tall greenhouse, we can compete.

9 Likes

With a GH for sure. I ran a Malawi and a Mango Haze last year which just finished, but could have def gone longer. With a GH anything is possible especially light deep and all that jazz.

I got my NYB from whiterabbit on IG. You’re saying that’s where the stock is coming from? Any info is appreciated. He gave me plenty of info but no point of origin on the stock.

3 Likes

The September/October morning dew is always brutal too.

5 Likes

Especially when the sun decides to play peekaboo all day

4 Likes