2nd Grow,Indoor-balcony mixed.Royal Gorilla auto

3 Likes

First sings of N deficiency or Too hot direct sun on balcony?(about or more than 38° degree Celsius)
I didn’t give Fishmix yet,Just spraying It on leaves,Maybe it’s time to give some nutes as today Is 14 days vegetative roughly .
I see the ladies are growing fast.

1 Like

Is your tent located anywhere near a cool air supply that might be vented into it?
I’m a new grower as well but I’m set to watch and pulling up a seat next to @Gpaw

3 Likes

In my room there Is a strong AC but since It costs a lot ti run It,it’s not Always on.Also,the intake and outtake Is passive,I have three decent fans pointed at the led board and moving air inside the tent though
This is for what @MoBilly said*

3 Likes

I definitely see why you have the problem but, other than what Gpaw says, I’m at a loss for a solution. If it gets too bad you may have to bump up the ac a bit.

2 Likes

Very good support. I like the T-shirt idea.

1 Like

I really have to give it to you. Heat sucks. You could freeze water at night. I have thought of a few things. But you are hot. I don’t how that number. I know rh. If it low you can hang towels that are wet. If it’s a vent. You can get the roof vents. Like for your restroom vent. The round one. A 4 in vent hose will fit in it. Even if you put a vent fan in it. Which I have done. What that does is pull cooler air out of you other rooms. If you have a window unit you have to do some rigging. If your growing for yourself. You are doing the right things. It cost money. It’s not cheap. If we could we all grow out doors. That has its drawbacks. Once you see that you can save money and be happy at the same time. Check for ways to save money if you can. A penny adds up. I have the same problem. It’s fixing to rock my world. I was wanting one more run. It should be finishing now. So I have the heat to cook my buds for me.

2 Likes

Thanks,actually I run AC at night at slowest fan Speed and me and plants both are Happy,the cost Is a bit less this way.Yes I use Frozen water and put It next to One of my fans.Outdoor they get more heat stress I Guess and I am looking into putting a shirt around the fabric pot

1 Like

That’s what I actually do combined with Frozen water

2 Likes

How is the outdoor fan? I have looked into them. I have an acc unit. I’m under different conditions. That sucks. But I’ll make it happen. Good talking. Best of grows to ya. I follow Mo around. I’ll see you again.

2 Likes

Outdoor in my balcony I have no fan,inside the tent 3 fans.also look at this,I don’t know of It Is leaf burn by water doplets on the leaf when direct at sunlight or nutes deficiency since I have not fed any nute yet in the soil…???

3 Likes

Good luck with your grow

3 Likes

I think It Is heat stress,getting worse

3 Likes

I don’t know if they will survive in that kind of heat. Dang. That’s gotta be hard on them. :thinking:

1 Like

I think the damage Is not too much though…we Will see.To me they are looking good.

2 Likes

So the plant Is starting to get some yellowing of the First One finger leaves.I Fed 1,8 ml Fishmix (N)in 850 ml about 6,2-6,6 pH water to both,now I Need you guys to understand if the plant Is hungry or It Is a nute lockout??

1 Like

Do you have a PPM meter? That would give a better idea.

1 Like

No,I don’t have one,but there Is a formula for calculating ppm theorically for a solution but not for soil.Also I have to Say,I put Top-Max 0,5ml and 0,5 ml bio bloom Always biobizz.
I think the leaves are not stressed by the sun but are not getting enough nutes because of the type of yellowing.
Maybe a foliar feed of Nitrogen??With pH 6-6,5?

1 Like

This is the one I use. It’s cheap but effective. It truly takes a lot of the guess work out of the equation.

1 Like

Thanks,Should you Say YES to foliar feeding?

1 Like