2nd Grow,Indoor-balcony mixed.Royal Gorilla auto

I never have sprayed the leaves with my feed. Some on here do but I’m still only on my second grow so I keep it simple.

1 Like

Shit man,It looks like a Magnesium deficiency,a strong one

1 Like

It’s odd how that happens. Just like I look more like my father and my brother resembles mom more so. Hybrids, unless stability is accomplished through back breeding… can have properties of either parent or something entirely new.
So many neat phenos can develop.
I’m a newbie but I read a lot and I’m fairly sure I’m right.
:thinking:

1 Like

I like more the Little One,the Structure Is more compact.Anyway Hope I Carry Them into full through harvest and see which One give me more dry weight,really curious about that.

1 Like

So,I have those leaf tips going to Yellow and a Little Brown Just tiny in the tips.I have given 1 liter ph6,30 nutes with half strenght Grow and Bloom biobizz nutes yester.The runoff before giving nutes was 330ppm and 6,70 pH.
Any advise?Should add nutes or It s nute burn?
Both plants day 25 veg

2 Likes

Only the lower branches? If so, my first thought would be Nitrogen deficiency. Don’t go by just my thoughts though. I’m too young in this to go by my novice opinion.:facepunch::sunglasses:

1 Like

Lower but also higher but not the newest.
Maybe I underfeed a bit
Can someone more experienced chime in?Can you tag Them?
Maybe a friend of your

Their are a few that I feel I could ask.
@Eagles009 , @bulldognuts , @Gpaw
Would you please take a look at this plant?
Thanks guys.

1 Like

Newest leaves too have this Little issue,tiny i would Say,but of you look close you can see that Yellow tip and at times brownish.
It Is very similar to this or Magnesium calcium def,take a look and say Yes or no

The tips, I don’t think, are a problem. The leaves turning yellow would concern me more.

2 Likes

I scrolled up and looked at pictures starting from like ten days ago. Read some. I’d say they look a bit hungry in general. Yellowing from the bottom up is likely nitrogen. Magnesium would show in upper growth first. Your new growth looks pretty good from what I can tell. I would feed them a bit more assuming you haven’t been bombarding them already, than I’d say look at pH lockout

2 Likes

I gave today about ph5,60 nutes solution with bio bizz Bloom and top max diluted at 25% strenght in 500ml to foliar feed twice.Yes I didn’t have a pH Meter until some days ago,so,probably got pH issue.Anyway,a fare days ago I got some Run off and One pot had 6,70 pH water runoff about 300ppm.How does that seems to you
Also,new growth Little leaves at the top are affected by Little Yellow tip

2 Likes

They are in early flower right? 300 ppm out sounds low. Soil runoff can be misleading though. I don’t even bother.

2 Likes

Yes the runoff was like two days ago,today though It seems they are starting flowering straight, it’s day 25
So,basically I am underfeeding

1 Like

That’s what I’m thinking. But in soil feed from 2 days ago is just starting to show in the plants. There is some delay. I’d probably go light feed again next watering and see how they look. Or straight water next time and a heavier feed following pending how they look in the interim

2 Likes

I Will post update when I ll water Them,I would go with plain water and see.But,the pot Is still very wet

1 Like

Wait til it’s significantly lighter. Let it work through what you gave it and monitor growth and color, focusing on new growth especially. Just my .02

Overall they look good! Nothing I would panic about.

2 Likes

Eagles009 has the right of it, I would say. Pick up those containers after a watering and everyday after until they need water again. That way you will get used to the “feel” of the plant that needs to have a drink. It doesn’t take much and you will have that down. I don’t feed every time I water either. I give straight pH’d water every third watering unless I see the need to do different.
Do you check the pH and the ppm of your water after you add the nutrients?
It’s good to know what goes in compared to what the runoff numbers are. And the pH of water changes after the nutrients are added to the water. So I ad the nutes, then check the pH and PPM. I like to have the PPM going in at around 800 - 1000. (700 if I feel they are being overfed by looking at how dark they are …).

3 Likes

Thank you for feedback @Eagles009.
Thank you @MoBilly,I see the plant seems hungry,because I feed Just some hours ago a 100% strenght solution, about 700 ppm water at 6,45 pH and noticed many leaf TIPS got very yellowish,look at that,It seems deficiency rather than toxicity

2 Likes

Keep an eye out for healthy new growth. The old growth will not come back to all green.

1 Like