2nd indoor grow - Sol fire beans

Hello all,
My 2nd indoor grow, growing in coco first time running photos running 3 sol fire beans

• 1x udder maddness
  • 1x mind melter
  • 1x hood candyz s1
    And a fennec genetics breath mints x garlic breath cross.

Also included some pictures of my first grow a Mephisto auto.

Will try to keep this updated.

26 Likes

What you growing in. That looks like an interesting setup.

1 Like

Coco and perilite. Thanks it is lol!

2 Likes

Nice auto! I just ran bitties which I believe is mama to udder madness. And I killed a whole pack of hood candy :joy:. I like your taste. I got one of 4 bitties phenos that is a solid keeper it was the largest plant, tropical soap terps. I kept another for the grapefruit terps and dark purple, but it doesn’t yield.

What’s that irrigation system? And what size pots are you using?

Thanks! Hoping for a keeper on this run as it’s my first time indoors with photos.

Just home made system with the hydro halos. 3 gallon pots. Hope to get a table for them soon.

2 Likes

Autos you say, im pulling up a seat

That girl is a Beast!

4 Likes

My hood candyz S1 is my most promising looking girl so far. As this is my second grow still learning lots here is a couple lessons I learned so far.

1. Don’t leave your medium in your attached garage to dry out
  2. Let your medium dry out between waterings

Currently got a few fungus gnats on first sight I vacuumed the top layer of coco and replace with dry and added sticky tags. Will get mosquito dunks if it gets worse.

Otherwise going well no major deficiencies showing so far.

I am running maxi bloom and gro to ph 5.8. have a ec pen coming in the mail early this week will start tracking that.

Thanks all

6 Likes

Yeah weighed in over a pound, was a crazy lady for an auto.

3 Likes

Update on the babies
the mind melter is now the beauty with deep purple under leaves.

6 Likes

This week I worked on my automated watering with hydro halos. Still working the kinks out had a couple minor basement floods but all in all think it’ll work out well once dialed in.

Since this is my first run with photos I decided to switch the ladies to flower now and see what happens. Don’t want to deal with overly large plants or excess humidity.

6 Likes

Thank you, thank you. Like you explained i’ve heard mixed reviews on the sol fire beans but hoping for the best!

1 Like

Automated watering starting to get dialed in. Running for 2 minutes 2 hours after lights on, PpM 1300 and slowly increasing.

7 Likes

looks good, youre dialed right in already on your second grow. then again your first grow was a 1lb beast lol. well done!

3 Likes

Thanks man, appreciate that! She was a ridiculous girl. Excited to see what future grows bring.

2 Likes

have you smoked it all yet?

No way still well over HP left. Some more shots.

6 Likes

What strain was that Mephisto Pcc? I need to get me some bean of that.