Solo Stoner from down under, Garage Grow!

Alright thought I would give this a go, long time reader, first time writer.

Currently have a simple set up, consisting of two 2 x 4 grow space’s, one tent and another a home made tent from panda film and conduit.

Flowering 2 x jaws gentics alien cookies and 2 x bad dawg genetics long bottom fighter x cake fighter, under a 315 cmh in one tent. Currently using mega crop one part in coco, because well 2 kids morgage, shits expensive!! EC at 1.8 for every thing, just water by hand at the moment.

In my veg tent i have 2020 medocino sfg (f) and cannarado’s good night moon( f). I also have reg seedlings of,

• sunshine dream genetics (indigo child x cake fighter) x ( motor breath x 88g hashplant)
  • Jaws chem d x uk cheese
    -black market breeders , Candy conspiracy (runtz x epsteins island) and Disorderly conduct (GMO x epsteins island)
  • Bad dawg (Tennessee kush x Bye Ya)

Bit of a solo stoner as i’m the only one in my group that partakes (having undiagnosed adhd and ptsd may have been the reason for that, a symtom of adhd is over sharing… lmao!), so would welcome any advice.

Have been vaping on last year’s out door which is starting to run thin and been reql slack in regards to my indoor. Part of the reason for starting this is to get my act together!! Here’s a few pic’s.

21 Likes

16 Likes

As i said things are a bit sad at the moment!

20 Likes

You are starting a winning lineup so, your bad times are soon to end! Nice work, @Tigertyas, and a most excellent set of choice seeds to grow, I will take a seat over here in the corner!

4 Likes

Hell yeah, what a way to start a thread! Lots of fire in those tents. I’ll pull up a chair.

2 Likes

I don’t judge the quality of my flower by the price of the nutes. I’ve been using MegaCrop 1 part for several years to great success. I used to have a shitbucket of bottled nutes but they are now gone.
I use the Sweet Candy with mine too and it definitely makes a noticeable difference. A bag will last a long time a couple tsp at a time.

Gonna sit back and watch! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

@Tigertyas . Beautiful plants. :grin:

1 Like

I get that.
Welcome outta the shadows! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Gonna hang out in the corner over here and check out what ya got goin on.
:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes