3 Bears OG Comparative Grow 🐻🐻🐻

i’ve never heard that, i’ll have to look further in to it thanks for the heads up

I remember when i started to inquire into autos, AHHAHAHAHAHA…

No one gives you a straight answer and no one knows it all, kinda like uncharted territory. Good luck on the grow man.

i usually just feed until i burn :smiley: then back off a bit

1 Like

Fool proof system if you ask me… HAHAHAHAHA

@MadScientist brings up a good point about autos. Since they are seed only, you tend to get a lot of variation.

1 Like

@Mr.Sparkle created a very informative and interesting thread regarding his experience with Autos.
Never having grown Autos myself, I found his posts to be very enlightening.

Here it is:

A Basic Guide to Autoflowers

1 Like

I actually read something like that a long time ago, when i had just joined overgrow this time around. It has a lot of useful info but in my experience anything i read was a guideline of sorts, i basically was walking in the dark when i started with autos. I think they are just something you might wanna run parallel to your regulars, and when you transfer your vegged plants to the floweing area you’ll have room to flower some autos. They will more than likely take the whole 8 weeks your flowering plants will last, and you’ll have some extra nugs in there without much effort.

2 Likes

that was my whole thought and reason why i started running them, but i was surprised in that a bunch of the good ones were finishing in around 8.5weeks from seed where as my photoperiods were finishing in 11-12weeks and i was getting 25-35% more yield compared to my photoperiods of the time.

Allowed me to run more plants and cycle through them faster in my hunt for genetics i liked, been growing straight autos now for awhile

4 Likes

this is all micro grows tho correct? that’s a huge increase even 10% or 15% is considerable. i’m exccited to run a couple autos to see. i’m going to plant 3 right now (turbo diesel, sweet tooth, power plant)

1 Like

I will germinated my autos at the same time i am moving my reg plants to the flower room, leaving the veg tent available for the autos. That will be after i finish the 3 Bears OG comparative grow and the LED_Seedz Lemon Garlic Tester.

Gonna be germinating a Super Lemon Haze by Greenhouse to take advantage of the dry season here in Costa.

1 Like

That is correct, and exactly even just on a small increase it’s a bonus. But have to remember energy as in light = buds, so being able to provide more energy or in my case the same amount of energy over a cycle but have it finish in less time is where the real bonus comes for me.

Calculations wise my PC case runs at 65w with photoperiods i would run 18/6 for 2.5-3weeks then 12/12 for 8.5 weeks giving me around 67-70kWh of energy consumed, where as with autos its 18/6 for 8.5 weeks at 69.6kWh but they finish 2.5-3 weeks sooner. So even yielding the same amount its still a bonus as i get just over an extra cycle a year if running consistently.

2 Likes

the 3 Bears OG should be good and an excellent test, ive been impressed by Mitch’s “Mephisto” genetics

3 Likes

Auto’s have come a long way, I’ve grown a few different strains of mephisto’s along with my photos, i even top the auto’s and fim too, also keep feeding them grow nutes till they’re flowering and ( most people plant auto- seeds straight to final-pot, but I up-pot with no set-backs, each grower will have they’re own methods… some of the auto’s( mephisto’s) I’ve grown are as potent as any good photo-period plant :seedling:. . Check out the Autoflower.net, you’ll find plenty of advice there…
Gaz

2 Likes

i agree with gaz, im also over on AFN as well

1 Like

They’re auto’s are great… got sum creme de la chem, AvT f2s, Helsingborg Special and the White Train coming from they’re Black Friday promo. the freebies as good as the rest too.! Got me a couple of autocobs from BgSm on afn - you tried them @Mr.Sparkle.?
Gaz

yeah i have sour crinkle, blue tooth, gold blues, and auto blues “purp pheno” from mepisto, want to try the sour stomper and grape crinkle by themselfs though.

As for the autocobs i haven’t tried his, but that’s just cause i make my own setups, but they will be good as he throws together the right parts for those kits.

2 Likes

@MadScientist how long did your package take to arrive from vault?

1 Like

It probably took one week, it was super fast. I mean reaaaaaally fast, i was amazed.

1 Like

ok its been 3 weeks now for me, if not here friday i will order some or bow out. it’s untracked shipping so no point bugging george and jack i’m sure theyre busy guys

1 Like

It’s only Dec 11th. We got time till Jan 8th remember, no stress bro!

1 Like