3 gallon Square fabric pot saucers? Helpp

Aloha From Chicagoi :call_me_hand:t5:
We just got hit with 8 inches of snow …and now the cold

5 Likes

@nefrella hopefully I can meet you folks 1 day here in Hawaii nei.

Aloha to you also @Bpsteff5052 dang 8 inches of snow sounds like some cold gloomyness. Hope you staying safe :+1:t4:

Aloha From Hawaii :call_me_hand:t5:

oddly thats one of my wishes as well lol to meet anyone in Hawaii

1 Like

@Who come by and visit :palm_tree: :+1:t4: I’d like to smoke :triumph: :up: with some of y’all from the OG family too :+1:t4:

2 Likes

A L O HA. Y ’ A L L… SOUNDS LIKE A CATCHY PHRASE.

WHERE DID THE Y ’ A L L COME FROM .

:male_detective:
:four_leaf_clover:
:vulcan_salute:
:sunglasses:

3 Likes

My mom always told me, ‘Y’ALL’ came from Texas :sunglasses:

1 Like

Lol :rofl: not sure. But here in Hawaii we short cut all our words, cousin= cuz, over there = ova dea, you all = y all lol :rofl: we just lazy write out entire words sometimes lol :rofl: but I’m sure y all is probably a mainland thing. :+1:t4:

1 Like

? Do u live in Hi. too.

Y’all of course is a southern states expression
S IL…KY…TN…MO.GA…TX…OK…etc.

Not USUALLY In HI

In the Midwestern states we don’t usually use the term
However I went to school in SouthernIL and I
quickly learned that they speak with a southern speech pattern similar to KY and MO.

In Chicago if you go to the south side where I worked one summer I encountered speech that used a lot of thems and those…which is different form the suburbs were I grew up.

4 Likes

Now that your saying this I do know where I must of picked it up from lol :rofl: my homies girl is from Missouri and he’s been with her for like 10 years. Thanks for that knowledge I gotta tell them this shit :rofl: mind blown :exploding_head:

Now I know for sure her mainland ways rubbing off on me lol :rofl:

Aloha From Hawaii

4 Likes

MORE SNOW ** Resting from pushing 6 inches off the driveway

The snow continues through the night.

2 Likes

I’m waiting on the snow to hit here again… Im already sick of shoveling…

1 Like

I have in the past due to shortage of funds, bought a piece of pond liner, cut squares, to what ever size you need, then pinch the corners, staple them to form a corner if you will.
Do all four edges, dab a bit of liquid tool coating, on the inside and outside to protect the staples somewhat.
I did this for cheapo 10/20 trays to sprout sunflower seeds, long time ago now.

2 Likes

Do you enjoy that style of weather?

Saluki here too! Was just in Carbondale this week, hadn’t been in a very long time. Ive picked up y’all from all the southerners I work with. Hard for it to roll off my tongue, I’m more prone to use it in a text or email…

Or appliance trays- like the ones that go underneath your water heater.

They’re something like 3x3’ and 2.5 inches tall. Not sure your space, but instead of each pot having a saucer, they could all sit on top of one large tray…

2 Likes

WEEL …I have lived here for 70 years.

Haven’t really thought about it that much.

Any good ideas to share

:eyes:

2 Likes

I did that in a shower before I got a tent set up. I lined the whole bottom.

1 Like

Wow 70 years, u must be retired and just enjoying life now then?

Wow 70 years, u must be retired and just enjoying life now then? Sorta …Lots of hobbies. I like to grow stuff IE…VEGGIES…RETIRE $ …FISHING…TRAVEL OF COURSE. & GROWING INDOORS

How bout U R U just a seed source or other things too
:eyes:

1 Like

That’s cool.

I enjoy most of the same things you do, except traveling I’m already happy in Hawaii, so no urge to travel. O and the $$$ none here lol :rofl: currently unemployed.

As far as a seed source goes honestly I’m new to growing cannabis. Only got a few years under my belt.

I do have a thread here tho if you want to take a look at what I do.