107f for months
now it will monsoon for a month
poor outside plants
gonna pull them down real soon :see_no_evil::worried::worried:

7 Likes

Not run her yet , just have the Mom , will run her , i know she is great bud

Fritter n Giesel 4 weeks

12 Likes

gawwwwwwwd damn those fritter look amazing for 4 weeks… going to be some fist size colas man. been wanting that bastard for like 3 years now it has to be. time flies and ill get it but i love watching grows of it since i dont. and it just always makes me smile. one of those strains im scared to try because what if im let down and all the built up anticipation and thoughts and its just a cookie esq experience lol. your mac looks amazing also would look sick with a full tent of it

3 Likes

Just placed Amazon order for One N Done ingredients , 103 bucks, but still need 190 proof and distilled water so maybe 20 more bucks. 125 bucks, think it will make like a gallon. Friggin bargin if u ask me, best “stuff” i have ever used .

5 Likes

That reminds me I need to grab another half gallon of 190.

1 Like

how many uses will you get out of that gallon ?

3 Likes

12 Likes

I see lots of trim jail in your future @ColeLennon
They look they are getting heavy.

5 Likes

Have a death fan trimmer coming this week… My buddy and I will knock it out. Death fan trim and then a fine tune wet trim. I’m good with that. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Nice! I hate trimming so much. :frowning_face:

3 Likes

Trimming outdoor sucks big time. Trimming period sucks.

4 Likes

Totally agree, but outdoor is worse. And I wont bring outdoor into my house. Don’t want any problems with my indoor.

8 Likes

Smart. :100: I do all the outdoor trimming, outside and dry in my shed.

3 Likes

I do the same.

2 Likes

use 1 tablespoon per 4 cups , so long long long time :sunglasses:

4 Likes

sweet you have a fogger spray gun to right ? if so that shit will kill everything in that tent. i really wanna get one of those fogger mist sprayers like this or better
https://www.amazon.com/Petra-CannaFogger-Fogger-Battery-Mister/dp/B0BPF1CMVB?th=1

2 Likes

funny you mention it I had a $249 Ryobi sprayer from Home depot it had been replaced five times it only would work once after you put it up and when to use it it would never prime again every single one I had I was there yesterday with it yet again I had recently changed my debit card number so I didn’t have my old number they couldn’t look up the purchase all they would offer was another one I got so pissed I slid it down the aisle like a damn bowling ball at least 70 feet , Told the manager that was helping me it’s your early Christmas present I don’t want the piece of shit nor a new one and guess what I’ll never walk in the store again which I will not

Bought a 14 buck 1 gallon sprayer at lowes , ordered a hand held any angle mister for 29 bucks from amazon , back to pumping , at least it always works

7 Likes

11 Likes

damn now that employee is going to take a new one and sell it for half price or find a way to return it for cash. instead of helping you out and doing the customer a favor.

4 Likes

That the tahoe? Held up like a champ in that dead heat.

3 Likes