30 day roll, lets do this

I WISH I WAS!!!

DIDNOT even mention the garden

84 is too long , 75 is plenty in my opinion, but will let one i have going now go 84 to see

3 Likes

so your a no-till grower
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Trimmed 2 wedding cakes, made a small hash ball from the snippers, package arrived today scharm

Wasnt given the op to do any tilling. She was very uptight and kinda snooty. Her and dog hair would be a big no, doesnt smoke nor care for 420, thinks Trump should be next president. We had zero in common . She was very pretty, fantastic figure, nice hair, she is looking for a Doctor or high end engineer, not me. Both of us had a good time, nice dinner, good convo, but im NOT her type. May look it dressed up, but underneath im just me. She cringed when i mentioned off road ebiking along the creek with the pack.

NEXT

GD ICC i placed YESTERDAY into the empty mini pot, WAS FLAT laying down along it’s stem this AM
Was just fine in the Dixie, …i swear.

Maybe my soil wicked away all its water from the dixie cup soil, and i DID NOT water over the top only down.

Watered over the top, but a zip lock dome misted over her…Not up by morning ill replace her with a TK. The TK 9 weeks in now is actually throwing good weight …bout time i figured her out, lol

Gonna go feed Mom’s a heavy dose of P let em suck that for 4 days fore i take cuts for the Pit . I hate cutting leafs short on cuts, the clone mailers are too small for MY cuts, lol. Think ill just jam the leafs in there W/O any cutting.

12 Likes

Bored, will take some pics of Tahoe at 9 weeks for you @HolyAngel

2 Likes

Tahoe OG at 9 weeks

And for @HolyAngel the ubiqitious TK shot

19 Likes

That Tahoe is really gorgeous…been looking for this cut. About to flower some watermelon zkittlez out that may be up your alley if you want to trade it up in the future. :eyes:

Would offer you wedding crasher but haven’t finished my.second run with it. It’s got an insane bubble gummy grape smell but the high is my least favorite currently. One note - heavy.

2 Likes

Cap Junky @ 9 weeks

Fritter

18 Likes

Oooh glorious! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
Love the big fat calyx’s like that! Think I wanna try and breed specifically for that :thinking:

Is she greasy feeling like the TK or sticky icky? :drooling_face:

4 Likes

Let me go feel her…lol

@HolyAngel after feeling both TK n Tahoe, same day same tent…BOTH GREASY…NOT sticky

4 Likes

W crasher is WC x ??? @DirtySlowToes

By purple punch. Holy says it turns all to mids…lol and it’s definitely not mids, but it’s a very sleepy, deep sort of high. It’s enjoyable, but the bubba x tk and the apple fritter both have more euphoria than the crasher. I like that. Crasher has such a wild smell that I’ve got to run it a few times to see if I can get the high right.

3 Likes

I have a few nice Fritters going now…like it, yields great, not my fav however

3 Likes

For reference, I ran the wedding cake, ICC, dosido, o-43, tk, mac1 all commercially and have a good feel for those.(Among others)

I agree. I am hesitant to get rid of fritter because of how solid it is but it’s high it’s pretty mid tier for me. It’s nice and solid, but doesn’t quite do it for me the way I want. I wasn’t expecting anything though…so.

3 Likes

Yeah that’s what I like too! May not wash the best, but man :heart_eyes:

lol it’s just never done anything for me :man_shrugging: probably one of the worst cookie crosses I’ve ever had. Makes Gelato look like top shelf :rofl:

3 Likes

I LOVE my cut of Wedding Cake.
I LOVE my cut of ICC (seed junky seed)
Just ran 1 small Do Si Do LOVED it
Keep Mac 1 for her look n taste
Tk is here for the taste, clean high and color show

Like WC for my daily smoke, ICC for evening DO NOT find either MIDS nor quick highs, but 100% the opposite

Your views on the ones you ran…Wc, ICC, Dosido.Mac, tk ???

2 Likes

Never had gelato …but think ICC is WC x gelato

1 Like

Dude I do hate gelato. I can’t talk too much shit as I’m growing out plenty of things with cookies in the lineage, but cookies really don’t hit for me either. It’s got to be fairly far removed for things to do much for me. I’m also not usually a huge fan of ogs. I also accept that my tastes aren’t everyone’s so I try to keep running things hoping to find what I haven’t. But! All that said, I am excited about the hot mints(tkbx1 x wifi mints).

For jet, the wedding cake/ice cream cake got such huge compliments from everyone working there but I just don’t find cakey terps too enjoyable. for me, sweet bread is sweet bread and I like different weed than that. It produced crazy though and was a favorite. I like the icc more than the wc though. I liked the vanilla of the icc. Dosido and dosiface were both fantastic on the plant but the finished product lacked in the facility I was at. Sundae driver seemed to beat dosido out for most folks. I liked the tk and the ghost og the most. I liked the fat structure of the nugs and they had the best effect and smell for me.

5 Likes

I love the vanilla cake doughy terps…dont like fuel …sweeter the better for me.

OR a peppery taste like the old Kali Mist had

Or big FUNK like GMO has

5 Likes

Finished Dosi here is not lacking in ANYTHING for me. POWER, super crisp taste, great fast high. I am waiting on Dosi seeds now to run again, i like it as much as anything else i grow

3 Likes

May have to get you these watermelon zkittlez and the crasher just to try then. :purple_heart: Thanks for the chat. Gotta go do stuff

4 Likes