30 day roll, lets do this

hey @Papalag @herojuana.tom

2 Likes

If you remember back six or eight months ago mine did the same thing I mightā€™ve made a light air but I donā€™t think so

4 Likes

iā€™m going to grow the Pine-Sol Fino Bodieā€™s personal cut of Gogi
and Jakeā€™s cut of Romulan
Iā€™m excited to run both

7 Likes

@Papalag Iā€™ll get your deets around Wednesday if thatā€™s ok with you. I have to send some cuts of Strawberry Overload to @Rabeats2093 this week, Iā€™ll tackle them both in one go.

edit: was just thinking I can reuse the little boxes you sent on Christmas.

4 Likes

I am pretty sure my issue was that I cut my lights back from 24h to 16h. I meant to add an hour of light halfway though their night period so that they wouldnā€™t go into flower but failed and paid the price. It was quite a bummer

3 Likes

I am super excited to see how these turn out for ya!

3 Likes

Anyone in Canada have those cuts of yours jet?

6 Likes

Ty @tresbundles just hit me up

I appreciate it always

@Jetdro ty

4 Likes

Those sound pure :fire:

3 Likes

topshelf was given all of them

5 Likes

Iā€™ve never had Romulan but you know I love Goji Iā€™ve never had the Pine-Sol Fino

4 Likes

I have some Romulan crosses I should dig them out see what I have. I know Indy uses Romulan in one of his blueberry cuts.

3 Likes

Smoking some orange sunshine tonight.

8 Likes

never had any

3 Likes

Youā€™d like it Iā€™m sure .

8 Likes

Dude I bet that store bought weed was tumbled . That would explain the lack of smell and stickiness , it would taste the same but effects would be much more mellow. Just a thought

7 Likes

I did a huge investigation into flavorless odorless weed and I found that the growers werenā€™t letting them go to completion. Instead they cut them down 20 days early.

7 Likes

As it turns out the buds were freeze dried I think thatā€™s why they are so funky

5 Likes

Thatā€™s standard up here though, dragonfly earth medicine freeze dries their weed. Itā€™s really good stuff!

5 Likes

Wild. I was talking to my wife about this. ā€œWhy go through the hassle of growing it, itā€™s legal just go get it.ā€ She doesnā€™t smoke but I explain production vs home like this ā€œyou want a store bought tomato or the one out of our garden.ā€ ā€œOk I get it.ā€

6 Likes