30 day roll, lets do this

Getting fancy oh my

4 Likes

Hey @Jetdro looks like I might get some time to sample your smoke around 1:30EST today. Gonna be around?!

4 Likes

you mean 45 minutes from now ? @schmarmpit

3 Likes

yes, in just 45min or so.

4 Likes

ash tray was 15, hemo’s 4, so 20 bucks all in not so fancy

oh and i got some of these metal bags too , 14 cents each in a pack of 50

good seal bags feel fine

Miss being able to order useless shit all the time and have it the next day :see_no_evil:
Have not in long time so i splurged and blew $29.54 for those 3 items .

Love the ashtray , looks cool , works well . Needed a roach clip , never had the mini hemostats before so figured for 4 bucks i had too , lol . Didnt need the bags , but they are very cool looking , will use for gifts n stuff and are smell proof so will come in handy . Cool as they are shoulda got the 100 pack for 9 bucks

6 Likes

What ya gonna pick ???

I put out this triangle Kush joint as we all know it only has a 10 minute high, and not very strong ,

so I’ll be ready to get high again at 12:30 for sure😎

ill have what your having sir :boom:

Hey @HolyAngel

3 Likes

Help me choose between ICC and WC. Which has the better taste?

4 Likes

Lets smoke ICC , of all the strains that I’ve grown in the last year that’s the one that everyone asks about, I mean wants to smoke again once they have tried it.

@Kgrim prefers it of all my strains

Randall prefers it of all my strains

it’s a 100% straight up cookie strain
so according to our local cookie expert yeah you know who I’m talking about lol it’s going to have a very short-lived one dimensional shitty high.

it personally sends me into another dimension lol so I’ll be very curious to see what you think of it

all of what you have was in the ground like 13 days ago lol so none of it has any kind of cure. I will say this however I generally won’t keep a strain around unless it taste good right out of the box and ice cream cake is certainly my keeper.

yeah let’s do the straight up cookie strain

:diving_mask:

should we tag Berner??? lol although I don’t believe he created it I think it was jungle boys no man I’m high, not jungle boys seed junkie

be interesting to get your honest opinion on it seeing as you’ve smoked about as much weed as I have

so if you find it to be bunk or mids speak your mind because Lord knows if I had your weed I certainly would😎

A few years back someone sent me a bunch of weed and it was absolutely horrid I hated telling him so but I had to

9 Likes

She is also no ones “cut” , but from seed so she is “my” cut i suppose . Jet cut ICC , lmao

9 Likes

Gonna join us Wizard ???

@ifish

2 Likes

Ice cream cake mercy cut

3 Likes

i’m sure if he looks really close a Sharm I would suggest you remove the German shepherd hair from any of the buds before smoking it’s disgusting when you roll a joint and you go to light it and there is a 2 inch hair sticking out the end

doesn’t happen very often only a couple of times a day🙈

but it’s actual German Shepherd hair and I keep them very clean so you shouldn’t die but if you catch a real funky taste

lol

lol

8 Likes

This weak sauce TK just aint doing it for me , need me some cookies , :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Lolol I’m packing it up now. Clean head, clean bong, in excited!

4 Likes

Mine is 6 months cured in a Grove bag , didnt hurt the stick factor , mine shall be a bit “nicer”

7 Likes

@schmarmpit

ya ready freddy ???

3 Likes

Oh , mine has big flavor , BIG expansion

First big huge hit off the joint wrung my bell , I find her very hard for me to smoke takes me a minute between hits to catch my breath

6 Likes

I can’t smoke at work, but I’ll dab with you guys. :grin:

10 Likes

Turn that bitch down a bit

8 Likes

Yeah! Taste is awesome! More fruity than I was expecting. Not really getting any creaminess like I thought. But very tasty.

Big expansion. Like you said, got to let the lungs clear before taking another hit lolol

Bud was nicely dry crumbly but squishy at the same time. Surprised it’s that fresh, wouldn’t have guessed it

6 Likes