30 day roll, lets do this

He’ll sober up in 10 minutes then

You beat me to it… :grin:

3 Likes

I wanted you to be able to try the strains before you spent four months growing them in vain if you didn’t like them

I would not have grown strawberry cough nor blue dream had I tried them before I don’t think i would have .

So you get to see if it’s something you want to grow before you have to waste any time

2 Likes

@schmarmpit

remind me not to waste anymore of my super valuable time you know cause I have so little of it🙈 on another date with your sorry ass🙈

2 Likes

Lol I’m still here can’t you tell???

2 Likes

no , At least you’re a cheap date

2 Likes

Alright things settled down now. Gonna finish that bowl. Though I certainly don’t need to. Just wanna see if it’s still tasty

3 Likes

in a joint at least the cured that I have the taste gets better the more you smoke in fact I just relayed it again for one hit just to get another taste, lol

2 Likes

Damn, the end of the bowl somehow might taste even better than the first hit. Like a marshmallow sweetness to it. And now I’ve got a forehead sensation going on. Sweet!

3 Likes

I get way more taste in a joint than I do from any bowl even a super clean glass bomb I don’t know what it is may because I’m so old and just used to it but whenever I try new weed the only way I can really know the taste of it is to smoke a joint

5 Likes

I said ~30 minutes later, not 10 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Best cookies anything I’ve had only lasted around an hour before I wanted to smoke another bowl/joint.

3 Likes

Cookies last about a minute here before I devour them all! :drooling_face:

3 Likes

bye bye sharm , was a pleasure , lol

2 Likes

Well its an hour later from my last hit and I’m still feeling plenty toasty. Not really a get up and go type high, but I’m feeling relaxed just chilling outside walking the dog enjoying nature. It’s a great stone. Much better than most all cookies cuts I’ve tried so far

6 Likes

Wish I had some cookies. Guess I’ll just smoke some wolfjunky by myself.

5 Likes

Sounds like one you definitely wanna hold onto there @Jetdro Maybe cross with the Do-Si-Dos :yum:

6 Likes

Think we lost him after that joint :joy_cat:

4 Likes

He’s probably out with the pack. Or passed out for the night.

2 Likes

Hell I just woke up what do I miss lol :sleeping::zzz:

4 Likes

im fine think sharm is missing in action
i was out with pack

7 Likes

My free time these days is like a fart in the wind. I gave it a shot but with the kids out of school for spring break, sneaking away is a trick. I’m gonna get to work smoking these other samples!

10 Likes