30 day roll, lets do this

well the icc is def a winner. needs to be bred with the apple fritter for a nice apple pie topped with ice cream. and then send me 20 beans to hunt :blush:

8 Likes

Oh yeah. I will say @Jetdro your ICC is some of the “loudest” tasting bud I’ve had in a while.
Tasty from start to finish, and I think it gets more pronounced the further you smoke down the joint.
I sure didn’t need to smoke anymore than a half joint before my lungs collapsed and needed a break, and definitely wasn’t a 10 minute or hour high. I’ll smoke a half joint on the way into my shop, and be good until lunchtime rolls around to smoke half of the half joint, LOL

4 Likes

if it be me id apreciate your honesty if my shit is shit then its nice to know

6 Likes

You can call the cross A La Mode.

4 Likes

@schmarmpit

Well , now you have tried her , gonna run ICC???

5 Likes

will all the sarcasm going on an not i was waiting for a straightfoward answer/verdict
but if one bowl had him out hard to say how reliable the verdict is

2 Likes

No he never did give a verdict

2 Likes

i cannot finish a joint of her in one sitting and i have lots of practice :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I was completely surprised by the ICC. I also smoked the Wedding Cake last night with my wife and we both agreed that we preferred the ICC taste and stone much better than the WC. I wasn’t even interested in the ICC, so I’m glad you sent it!

I’m still gonna run all three cuts though!

7 Likes

i cant smoke ICC all day long , but can do and love smoking WC all day

Glad you liked it and know what you shall have coming

5 Likes

on my end i sniped a sample of my chem 91 2 days ago
and decided to sample the sample with 2days of dry to go and 4of cure
it was ok but i suspect its gonna shine in 6 more dsys

2 Likes

That makes total sense. It’s like Deathstar for me, I love getting blasted on it but would be useless if I smoked it all day.

4 Likes

well glad to see a 1k pack of seeds where only one survived turned out to be a winner. the ICC stone is more up my alley than the WC high but having both covers a nice spectrum. what is the thrid strain scharm got besides those two?

3 Likes

Tahoe OG was 3rd

5 Likes

Curing up Cap Junky is getting :100:

Taste and flavor EXCELLENT

Buzz is here too

CJ gets to stay

7 Likes

Afternoon @ReikoX

Hope your day is well

2 Likes

Not bad, just finiahibg my lunch and checking OG.

3 Likes

On my last bag of cap junky x gushmints junky leaner. cured for 4 months almost i think… so smooth so minty and sweet. lost the mother unfortunetely well lost most my mothers depending on my back up who was supposed to keep them for me least the apples and banana pear mom survived his cat and laziness!

15 Likes

GMO comes down tomorrow :heart_eyes:

Next set almost ready for flower tent, another few days to reach flip height

Jake n Sol doing just fine, soon to octo’s

Flower tent 3 doing just fine too

24 Likes

That GMO looks fan-freaking-tastic @Jetdro How long did you flower GMO? Love me some garlicky funk.

5 Likes