30 day roll, lets do this

She is FUNKY for sure, huge smell n taste on this plant !

I lost count but it was taken a bit early, thinking 11.5 weeks maybe 12, maybe 11…lol…somewhere near there. Only one left in tent, Cannatrol empties out Friday so timing was right and i want to clean tent before sticking next set above in it.

@herojuana.tom

Both Jake and Piney doing just fine. Rooting well in the Dixies. Will not be long fore they get stuck in a bottom feeder, then its only a matter of a few weeks till they will give up cuts.

7 Likes

I can see everything is under control in here! Perhaps you could use another Cannatrol to cut the busy one some slack! :smiley:

3 Likes

Everything is looking great @Jetdro , even that “early” GMO! I can’t wait to hear a compare and contrast smoke report between the full-term GMO and the early-harvested nuggets… my fingers are crossed for them kicking just as much ass as the longer-flowered buds

5 Likes

It is going to, stick is crazy, smell is LOUD , she will be just as good i predict, just smaller which is ok, it’s personal headstash smoke.

3 Likes

Cap junky has a great buzz to it. If I’m sitting down smoking relaxing she really works on me. But if I’m working and moving around an have a smoke it a nice heavy buzz I enjoy a lot. Idk what happen to my smell I’ve been taking Allergy meds but it just drying my nose out.

3 Likes

Oh boy I can’t wait for my run to finish

Oh yeah CJ for the win

4 Likes

You will like cap junky. Legend of really good to I just didn’t like how weak the plant was she couldn’t hold herself up early in flower. And it a pita to trim but a great buzz I’ve honestly been smoking more of it.

4 Likes

The first try of the latest batch of Tahoe

:100::boom::100:.

The taste is outrageously good

15 Likes

Time for new thread , new run :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Good morning brotha :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

I was looking to get a little more out of my ladies and currently flip when they’re around 10-12 inches tall. I wanted to know what’s your target height before flip?

3 Likes

:eye: :eye: :eye: :eye: :eye: :eye: :eye: :eye: :eye: :eye: :eye: :eye: :eye: :eye:

2 Likes

24 to 30 inchs at flip

2 Likes

Thanks brotha, Ill shoot for that height for the next round of clones.

Hope you have a great weekend! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

Be careful that will put a plant at the very top of a tent

5 Likes

A new run ?

Woo hoo :clap:

2 Likes

@Papalag

Yeah , DONE with the little plants . Did nit like way 9 jammed in came out .

Going back to full sized plants , but in the mini pots , think it will work just fine

Pre set my nets this time and tied them in proper with zip ties .

Gonna run 2 nets on each side and actually place plants up through them
:sunglasses:

Only 4 plants per light , 4 per side

9 Likes

Yeah that a good idea :+1:

Pre set them and your done

The mini Octopots can handle a big plant
With extra support and you got that covered

5 Likes

Drop a link to your new thread. I just now found Paps thread he started last summer :upside_down_face:. Plants are looking stellar as always!

3 Likes
5 Likes

I’ll try multiple sizes till I find the sweet spot. I’m thinking 18,20,24, 30 only on clones I know won’t stretch much.

2 Likes