30 day roll, lets do this

looks like jizz works like magic! gonna pick up that sprayer when i get around to making some of that magic semen

2 Likes

13 Likes

Good morning jet the pack looks great out for a run ?

1 Like

yeah nice spot here

2 Likes

Looks like a trout stream back here any fish in it

1 Like

yes but no trout trash fish and small moith

3 Likes

Gotta get bait from somewhere.

2 Likes

On light gear small mouth bass and pan fish are fun

I once caught the smallest small mouth on a light fly rod
Man he was pissed off he hit my fly and kept jumping and jumping I laughed so hard he gave a great fight for a little guy lol

5 Likes

Well , time to go clean more dirt , least its a nice day for it outside . Our weather finally broke, 65 f this morning only going to 84 f today , thats nice here :grinning:

3 Likes

Yeah getting cold here 40 this morning 58 now damn cold

2 Likes

There’s my girl. :slightly_smiling_face: Photo bomb Mercy. :dog:

4 Likes

So the 30 day roll is officially in stone .
Today i up potted to octopots the 3rd set .

Tent 1 right side has :

One Lumpy cut Apple Fritter
One Cut ChemD
One cut GMO
One cut Giesel

They are in week 5 and all fine , AF is beastly

Tent 1 left side has :

4 Wedding Cake

Think end of first week , right at 30 days after right side . All are beautiful and will be nice sized .

Today i made up my mind on the last set of 4 into the 3rd tent . After todays up pot , i will have run through all 12 elites cept ONE .
Legends OG cut . Was never happy , didnt want to he here , tired of messn with her when EVERYONE ELSE is happy , kicked her tovthe curb :see_no_evil:

Just placed , under my killer GLS 300 , the last set of four .

Mac 1
Apple Fritter
Wedding Cake
Cap Junky

Kinda mangey looking now . Wc fresh cut , AF is cut that appears to have gone into flowering somehow , will see what happens under heavy LED light on her . Mac is larger cut was gonna be Mom , REMEMBER TO TAKE CUT OFF HER BEFORE YOU FLIP IDIOT !!! And Cap Junky looking like shit , been neglected and left in Dixie way too long , she will be fine when the Octopot takes over care of her . She is WAY better at it than me :100:

All 3 ICC have re vegged :sunglasses::boom::sunglasses:

Triangle Kush … lol

And for @JohnnyPotseed cause i ran his lady so shitty last run …
Frankie all happy like

I have had her a year I know how to make her happy it’s not hard and she grows like a mother it was so embarrassing pulling that plant down but it wasn’t Frankie’s fault like I said she was jammed in a corner she was run over by other plants she didn’t get much light and she had mites but she still rewarded me with beautiful bud. 40 days from now when the first roll comes down Frankie is going in large and in charge​:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

8 Likes

13 Likes

Time for a morning dose of some Frqnkenstein

8 Likes

I thought :thought_balloon: I heard the song this morning lol :joy:

3 Likes

Yes you did ! @Papalag

Not gonna risk rott on these , raining nasty 99 humidity for next week , gonna chop tonirrow am

3 Struggling TK and one fatt ass Tahoe

5 Likes

3 days out in my shed in the drying racks. I don’t need no stinking cannatrol :rofl: 8am reading

90’s Kush

Purple Queen

Wonderdawg

8 Likes

i want some purple queen

yeah your lucky , CANNOT do that here
91/94 :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

Looks OUTSTANDING !!!

3 Likes

Only day 3. :wink:

1 Like