7 Likes

Frankie in da house :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Fuck em. Can always grow more.

7 Likes

Photo dump, Tent 1 right side week 5 Apple Fritter, Giesel, Gmo Chemd

16 Likes

11 Likes

One of the things I recall reading a lot about those Ryobi’s was that most people had to open them up and blow out that siphon tube which apparently gets clogged with dry gunk if the device isn’t flushed with fresh water after each use

1 Like

Bummer to see Jet :face_with_head_bandage: The soil on this fritter appears to look as parched as the plantlet, has it been watered? Has the soil become hydrophobic? :sweat_smile: Man, I hope you don’t lose that one

3 Likes

On every one i drained filled with clean water and ran till clean then drained .

On some i did above , left filled with water , would not prime .

I have equipment 25 years old that works , i can fix anything , RYOBI is a POS

The sad FRITTER. has been tossed . The one in the octo looks :see_no_evil:

Lo and behold , i found a third cut of her , in a Dixie and healthy :boom: Up pot her tonirrow qnd placed front row under LED :sunglasses:

5 Likes

I always place dry soil on top after a watering , dont like wet soil on top , she was not dry .
Went from fine to shit in one day :boom:

4 Likes

you best get that lone fritter to health and get her into a 3 foot bush by time that happens i might have enough cash to buy 4 big cuts of her off you lol!

you ever think of drenching your soil in the one and done to kill any eggs or bugs in soil ? might be a good first step preventitive also

3 Likes

That’s the ticket! Bummer on the loss, but really glad you found a good clone! Sometimes the clones get infections during cloning which they don’t die from until the most inopportune time… I have seen plants nearly done flowering keel over that were later found to have totally rotten stem cores. I can’t wait to see how this one fares against your other keepers. With all the bad reviews, I will never buy a Ryobi product :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Morning Jet/pack and other cannabis freaks of nature. :sunglasses: :metal:

4 Likes

i shall say this , at 5 weeks AF is as impressive as any plant i have yet grown . She killed veg, beautiful stretch , week 5 her buds are DENSE and hard already . Her goo is there, so is smell gonna yield out the ass .

So impressed , the one good cut i have is being up potted into a octopot today as Mom , BEFORE I EVEN SMOKE HER :sunglasses:
Yeah , she looks that nice , would bet my right nut she will be all that !

3 Likes

Every post I read about AF has me drooling over her, I am stoked to get to see you grow her out.

1 Like

i can tell NOW , she gonna KILL , ill call it now :boom:

3 Likes

I know she will, Farmer Joe did a writeup on a now deleted discord where he raved about her a bit… I recall him saying he was very impressed with it, which is why he has it in his stable :+1::100:

2 Likes