30 day roll, lets do this

THANK GOD , the end of my Dixie cup Era🙈
Be so nice not having to check them daily :sunglasses:

Mom tent thinning too

Now to trim and Cannatrol 3 TK and one Tahoe , then can call it a day :boom:

futiig

10 Likes

Looks like you upgraded your growing factory :sunglasses: looking great bro :ok_hand: nice work

2 Likes

I see the gnome ‘s got your back :+1:

3 Likes

Got new big gorilla tents so id have room to work on them

1 Like

as always :100:

1 Like

Always looks clean and tight. When I grow up I want to be just like Jet. :sunglasses:
New cart day. I usually just buy one. They had one-half gram in a disposable battery.“all in ones” is usually a specialty strain. They had the Purple Queen I just harvested. Hits like a fuckin mule. As soon as I come down. Going to rip this Dosi Punch. I’m considering running this strain next year. Test driving it.

6 Likes

Looking very good❤️ did you sprout any beans i made… Im sure i have send you some kinky cheese beans… #3 is very oldskool…im sure you like it

2 Likes

ran KC last year , DID like it

2 Likes

What kind if pheno you got?,… Did it has a number on it?

1 Like

Believe it was F3 , but not sure

The 4 outside plants were huge piles of leafy larfy loose bullshit that was a nightmare to trim .
No resemblance to same plants grown indoors , none!! I should have froze it and made fresh hash but i want to see just how horrible it is when dried . No way can grow outside here without a real greenhouse . I just spun my wheels , irritated 4 plants , and now owner of 8 ounces of beautiful funky loose larf :boom:

Got breathing room now . No damn Dixie cups to deal with .

Put AF and ChemD into an octopot today , both appear they will be keepers , if not just pull em , but think both gonna shine .

Fritter has larger buds at 5 weeks than TK finished with . As large as ICC was at that point if not larger . Giesel is nothing to rave about , Chemd is NASTY looking , in a good way, GMO appears to be just getting started .

Gonna be a very wide diverse harvest on that tent. Ill guess 2 keepers come from those 4 , if not 3 . I don’t care how good Gisele is I don’t like her style and she ain’t gonna stay

9 Likes

Run a couple Auto’s outside in the wintertime in octos.

2 Likes

Fritter , Giesel, GMO , ChemD

Entering week 6 maybe

16 Likes

Some Mac 1 tonight

14 Likes

Looks like you rolled those nugs in sugar. :fire:

4 Likes

Mac Caps Cut is like that

6 Likes

i need to learn how to make these carts myself. would be sick to just make them by the hundreds

2 Likes

fritter is 10 weeker right ? should be getting some purple in next two weeks! hope you let that mom get nice and big been saving my pennies :smiley:

3 Likes

i dont know , will find out :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Making carts are a waste of time ask @Jetdro I guess if your in a place that doesn’t have them or they cost a lot at the dispo.

3 Likes

New light is here

14 Likes