30 day roll, lets do this

SWEET always loved migro and the guys youtube content! thats a bad ass light man. you got all the goodies bro

i would def not use that to flower more than a 3x3 but 4x4 veg that thing will be better and less power consumption than the t5’s pays for itself.

pls save fritter… what do you think the one leaf means?

3 Likes

she is re vegging
she obviously started to flower
prolly very very old mature plant

4 Likes

i think thats what happend to my clones also… i should prob put them on 20/4 instead of 18/6. think you helped me solve my problem.

1 Like

Is that paddles are finn? He is like you and you’re muthafuckin plants.

4 Likes

Paddles is close one

2 Likes

Looking great… What kind of led lights you use and what are the positive factors compared with 1000w hps dimmable lighting to you… A prefer my dimlux 1200w over everything… Im dimming it to 800w at this moment

2 Likes

@Jetdro !!! Your lost cake are in flower!! Three females, two tall one short. I’ll snap pics tomorrow. Really liking the structure and tight nodes.

Grundle

2 Likes

i run GLS 640’s in my 4x4 flower tents . A GLS 300 for 2 weeks setup time in octopots , a Migro Aray 3 for Moms n seedlings n cuts .

well , 1/2 the elec bill , 1/3 the heat (big deal in texas) ability to run 8 inchs off canopy top, no need to chamge bulbs , no more burning my arms on bulbs , much much better spectrum .
Ability to run from seed to finish under same light , i ever see a mh bulb agqin it will be too soon

5 Likes

cool wanna see , The last three I ran I got a beautiful Fino that yield it out the ass in the bud was fantastic

2 Likes

Plants are looking great. That single blade leaf looks like it revegged

2 Likes

Yes it has rebadged and so has the other cut of it I just don’t understand it don’t really care as long as they start throwing three and five blade leave so I can take a cutting I’m good

4 Likes

@HolyAngel

the 640 treating you well? You like it???

2 Likes

LOVE my GLS 640! Just like you said, 8 inches off the canopy, basically no heat, 1000+ ppfd, awesome pricing, 5yr warranty. Im not looking at anyone else for another light, that’s for sure!

3 Likes

@HolyAngel

hey did you see that fritter I have the one that revenged I don’t really understand it I took that cut a week into the flip the plant was absolutely not flowering yet both of the cuts I’ve taken are revenging the only thing I can think is that the plant this cut come from is very very old and wants to flower badly what do you think holy ??!!

4 Likes

Yeah I tried to buy a couple more and they’re completely out of stock till next year I think the word is got out on them and they’re selling a shit ton to the commercial growers

2 Likes

@HolyAngel
However the new my grow light is bad ass I’ve already ordered two more

2 Likes

Yeah I seen that. My TriForce 4 has been looking the same way for months now. Least 3 months. I’m thinking of taking more clones off it and see if they will flip out of it. I have a branch or two that are at least throwing 3s and 5s but still the swollen bracht’s and hairs like it’s reveging/trying to flower.

2 Likes

Oh my God I hope not I really want to run more of this plant

2 Likes

show me some pics of your Tryforce I want to see @HolyAngel

2 Likes

All plants happy under the new light

Going to be my best run of wedding cake yet

10 Likes