30 day roll, lets do this

3ish months and being crowded out until two days ago and she’s just now starting to look like she might return to normal.

10 Likes

Yeah that’s exactly the same shit I’m seeing here

1 Like

Yep, your fritter looked the same to me too. Hopefully enough time and she’ll kick out of it. Worst case just get it big, when you flip to flower it’ll flip real fast :joy:

3 Likes

Lmao

lmao

lmao

:boom:

2 Likes

I’m all out of likes for hours :cry:

4 Likes

Why the hell do they limit the lakes I just don’t get it

3 Likes

Not enough water.

2 Likes

What ???

:sunglasses:

@PatHealy

1 Like

It’s built in as part of the forum software. It’s changeable but gotta go through the settings.

2 Likes

Haha You mistyped “lakes” instead of “likes” up there.

1 Like

No I’m stoned as hell I’m just using voice to text so it screws up everything I saw it I just didn’t feel like changing it

2 Likes

this movie I’m watching or trying to watch called anatomy of a fall is absolutely amazing it has completely sucked me in halfway through the movie it’s a French movie so I’m watching subtitles but it appears to be done so well I don’t care it’s about a death that happens at a residential house and how they get to the bottom of what really happened

3 Likes

Well , The four outside Octopot ladies turned out to be a waste of my time even the big fat looking Tahoe was nothing but a bunch of loose larvae bullshit that came out of the Cannatrol the same fucking way it went in loose and Laffy I don’t know what I’m even going to do with it​:see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

Smoking a joint of the TK now and it taste like shitty dispo dry nasty crap

3 Likes

Neither the TK nor the Tahoe even resemble the same plant grown indoors I would not know it was the same plant Hats off to you outside growers because obviously I’m not one because I just grew a whole bunch of bunk

2 Likes

Sadness :cry:

That show sounds interesting tho! Wife and I are binge watching American horror story. Currently on the ‘coven’ season. Seems interesting too so far :thinking:

3 Likes

yeah it’s super interesting I’m so high and messing around here I’m still only halfway through it but it has sucked me in because the set up is they think the wife killed the husband but the way she acts and from what I’ve seen I don’t think she did but I’m assuming that’s what they want me to think they’re just now in the quart room and she’s being pummeled by the prosecution on why she killed her husband

2 Likes

Good god you are high as f.

4 Likes

As usual here comes coal stating a blinding fact of the obvious

:call_me_hand:

4 Likes

:sunglasses: :metal:

2 Likes

you too @herojuana.tom

2 Likes