Mac Ver 2
Granny Mac

From me

Lost Cake
Lost Cap S1

From Sinister seeds

Folsom Prision Blues

and

a tiny bottle of Gage Green seeds ive had 20 years , no clue what they are , might find out :boom:

13 Likes

sounds interesting im gonna stick around a bit longer

1 Like

Some great choices. Interested to see what comes from the GGG stuff. If you got them, pop em, as I always say. Lost too many stashes of seed and will always have the what ifs.

2 Likes

12 Likes

Cap and baked beans go for it

2 Likes

Gone for

12 Likes

Off to the races

3 Likes

Hope i get decent numbers , some of these are old , should have enough here to get 18 ladies, hopefully 2 of each

4 Likes

I find a little h2o2 helps germ, not sure if it’s placebo but I still do it

2 Likes

Best of luck with the seeds! Those hats/caps are neat too! The hats/caps are what the seeds come in? I’ve always been too cheap to try his beans myself to know. Haha

2 Likes

Me too they were gifted to me in a trade
Im using the caps to hold Rosin :boom:

2 Likes

Looking forward to all these. Especially the Dosi and Folsom Blues :sunglasses: :metal:

2 Likes

My soil sucks for seedlings , designed for octopots not top watering , but it is what i have and what i will use .

Could use my seed trays with coco but hate transferring them later from it .

If i start in just my soil , with the airflow i have , the tops will dry out in a day :see_no_evil:

Think ill go buy a small bag of potting soil tomorrow and fill top 1/3 of dixies with it , to hold moisture and allow me plant the seeds directly into the Dixies.

6 Likes

ive wanted to run all of these , hopefully i get enough up to make a full run of it .

3 Likes

Just add a tiny bit of coco to your soil. 10-15% 20 if your feeling dangerous. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

only have small amount ground comes with seed starters

2 Likes

I need to order a bag to mix with my perlite and performance organic container mix for indoor.

2 Likes

not spending 30 :-1:

2 Likes

Its 50L all I use buffered well.

1 Like