30 day roll, lets do this

ok i always wanted the frosted cobra and adhesive og gets me excited. anything with gg4 does.

capulator should obv be some fire you already have the mac1 tho should have just went granny mac and traded me the V2’s :stuck_out_tongue:

we already know your beans are gonna put out some fire so lets see what phenos pop up cmon and find something amazing!

folson prision blues i never heard of but i know that name GGG mystery beans <3

are these new beans getting a new thread or is this the main head quarters ?

4 Likes

Anything with GG4 gets me worried :sweat_smile:

Should pop the mac v2 and make an inline cross with the mac1 :yum:

5 Likes

The real Mac1 is supposedly a sterile triploid

4 Likes

ya but when it works it works lol. and i like that inline cross idea :wink:

2 Likes

Pretty sure the Mac1 wasn’t even used for the V2 though

4 Likes

Well she IS NOT . Ask @Kgrim he is smoking on some Lost Cap , which came from my Caps Cut , crossed her to my OGAH . Not many viable seeds but enough😎

3 Likes

was not :+1: used

3 Likes

ya i have no idea been a bit since i followed that strain and i forget so your prob right bro.

Man i gotta go jack with 50 damn seeds now
:see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

3 Likes

Just from what I’ve read, even heard Cap say it.

Remember kids not everything you read it true lol

4 Likes

She was covered and I mean covered in the most potent pollen I’ve ever had it was a 6 foot tall plant maybe you got 30 seeds so far only one has come up but it has been a stellar plant better than the original in my opinion

4 Likes

the moment you relized… you dun fkd up… lol jk have fun though did u go grab some potting soil ?

2 Likes

yes I did it was a whole five dollars but it’s covered in little sticks and shit so I’m gonna take it outside smoke a joint and clean it up before I use it I’m only gonna use it for the top 2 inches of the Dixie cups the soil that I use will not hold water well enough to pop seeds very well

3 Likes

It wasn’t. MAC V2 is a remake of the line to try and fix the mostly sterile trait as well as the mutations she gives off in the offspring. I’d still inline it tho if it was me :yum:

2 Likes

and not heard one glowing report ob ver 2
@HolyAngel

2 Likes

Curious to see how it turns out, heard the seed can do some funky stuff because of the triploid

3 Likes

I think I had five that came up two were total mutants and to just damped often died out of nowhere the third one I have a mother of and she kicks ass

2 Likes

I’ll be curiously following along for sure. You got lots going on @Jetdro Respect

4 Likes

Ill take a seat to if you dont mind😎

2 Likes

i admire alot of the work you guys do this comunity is inspiring much love everyone

im lacking in ability but i got the will to go foward ill try to bring some contribution as well in the future
but for now im admiring the view

5 Likes